Alabama, Florida, and Georgia

I personally think they will have more than Arkansas (who aint done that much, certainly not as much as Ole Miss) but it is super weird to think even the dumbest fans think 2 years is what the measuring stick is now. Especially when neither of your examples were facing what this team has and is facing.

I hope you meant to use blue font. Otherwise your post is...a complete failure.
Buddy it’s the transfer era of college football. 9 wins and a top 25 appearance next year shouldn’t be too much to ask for.

Buddy it’s the transfer era of college football. 9 wins and a top 25 appearance next year shouldn’t be too much to ask for.

Buddy?

You got me confused with someone else apparently.

The scholarship roster will still be smaller than pretty much anyone we face. The transfer era of college football doesnt allow you to stockpile 100 players. We will still only get our 25 limit and could get up to 7 extras from the portal. Those 7 only happen if we start losing players now. And its a 1 for 1 replacement via the portal with regard to those who.leave. in other words, if 4 guys depart from the team, we can add 4 players on top of the 25.

So yall thinking every disgruntled 5star can be snapped up and brought to Knoxville...well, yourr wrong.

17 straight losses to Alabama

Lost 16 of last 17 against Florida (Kentucky has a better record against Florida during this period)

3-14 against Georgia

All since Fulmer left. This is why Tennessee is the laughing stock of College Football. To get to the next level, we should start beating these teams at some point. Florida should be vulnerable next year and we NEED to beat them to turn the corner. Beating Kentucky, Missouri, and South Carolina is nice but at some point we need to break through.

The Vols lose Hooker and they’ll be no where close to where they are this year, many of the best players are leaving……… next year may be more difficult talent wise:(

Everyone missed part of my earlier point…how’s Georgia trending?

I knew how this would turn out when this fool was on here spouting off.

I see that Dawg is a bit Slo to this party…but no surprise!
How is Georgia trending? All the way to the CFB playoff.

Lol, which direction you trending ? You just got embarrassed in front of the whole coubtry and have fans calling for Kirby's head.... While I agree we have some ground to make up your smug ass just got a reality check clown...... That is all GO VOLS
No one, repeat, no one is calling for Smart's head. That's delusional. UGA is trending to the Orange Bowl.

17 straight losses to Alabama

Lost 16 of last 17 against Florida (Kentucky has a better record against Florida during this period)

3-14 against Georgia

All since Fulmer left. This is why Tennessee is the laughing stock of College Football. To get to the next level, we should start beating these teams at some point. Florida should be vulnerable next year and we NEED to beat them to turn the corner. Beating Kentucky, Missouri, and South Carolina is nice but at some point we need to break through.
that is why TN is the laughing stock of college football? Because they don't beat teams that have been for the most part better than them? ok

I think after the things that have happened to FL this year and their record, we can take them out of the BIG 3. WGWTA in 2022.

Buddy?

You got me confused with someone else apparently.

The scholarship roster will still be smaller than pretty much anyone we face. The transfer era of college football doesnt allow you to stockpile 100 players. We will still only get our 25 limit and could get up to 7 extras from the portal. Those 7 only happen if we start losing players now. And its a 1 for 1 replacement via the portal with regard to those who.leave. in other words, if 4 guys depart from the team, we can add 4 players on top of the 25.

So yall thinking every disgruntled 5star can be snapped up and brought to Knoxville...well, yourr wrong.
We have 68 players on scholarship now for 2022. If we sign 25 that would put us over the limit. So how do you figure we will have less scholarship players than almost everyone we face?

VN Store

Back