Alabama, Florida, and Georgia

Several of us did. You live here with dawg fans for over 20 years, and there's not another team you'll hate more. I hate the tide, I just hate Georgia more.
Live in chattanooga where you see more bama stuff than Tennessee stuff. Bama fans by far are the most vile in football

What did I say about him that’s irrational?
Hopefully he is, but odds are if he were Alabama and Auburn would want him. I’m not betting against him just reading tea leaves. We’ll see how it goes.
That's more irrational than anything I've said about Heupel.

Hopefully he is, but odds are if he were Alabama and Auburn would want him. I’m not betting against him just reading tea leaves. We’ll see how it goes.
Live in chattanooga where you see more bama stuff than Tennessee stuff. Bama fans by far are the most vile in football
What did I say about him that’s irrational?
According to you and others no one should question Heupel’s decision making in a few key points in games. But you flip flop to what fits narrative. I was chastised about saying Heupel’s decisions cost us the pitt game. You questioned it also but now how dare someone say one thing negative about him. I never said Heupel wasn't a good coach but for someone to say all things are perfect under him is asinine.

17 straight losses to Alabama

Lost 16 of last 17 against Florida (Kentucky has a better record against Florida during this period)

3-14 against Georgia

All since Fulmer left. This is why Tennessee is the laughing stock of College Football. To get to the next level, we should start beating these teams at some point. Florida should be vulnerable next year and we NEED to beat them to turn the corner. Beating Kentucky, Missouri, and South Carolina is nice but at some point we need to break through.
Sorry but Tennessee is not the laughingstock of college football

I don’t think you know what “irrational” means but you’re probably hard enough to talk to in real life, so I’m not going to continue a conversation on a message board. I’ll say one thing and I’m not trying to be mean or whatever so I truly hope you take it to heart: All this stuff aside... forget Tennessee. All this stuff aside, ask yourself if people around you seem frustrated. If they seem even a little irritated with you, consider finding a good counselor to talk to. I’d recommend a Christian counselor, but you do you. Stop assuming everyone else is the problem. You will be surprised at how much a good counselor can help... Lives change every day. Why not yours?

I'm sure since bama won, UT will pull 4 5 stars by the morning, meanwhile too'too is laughing at the vols.
I dont know what will happen in the morning, but you sound like a complete jerk right now lol.

I dont know what will happen in the morning, but you sound like a complete tool right now.
Explain how it helps UT. Serious question. Not being a tool. I just don't see any logic how bama winning helps UT. Half of tennessee already pulls for alabama so are you saying more needs to jump on the band wagon? Ride thru Knoxville on way to smokies one day and you'll see more bama s__t than uga and vol gear combined.

Explain how it helps UT. Serious question. Not being a tool. I just don't see any logic how bama winning helps UT. Half of tennessee already pulls for alabama so are you saying more needs to jump on the band wagon? Ride thru Knoxville on way to smokies one day and you'll see more bama s__t than uga and vol gear combined.
Right now in recruiting every commit is being told how Smart can’t win the championship game. And it’s going to start to have an effect.

Right now in recruiting every commit is being told how Smart can’t win the championship game. And it’s going to start to have an effect.
Can't ride that argument to a recruit until UT can keep the score to the big 3 under 25 points. Right now the way bama recruits all that is left for the rest of the teams are the kids Saban doesn't want.

1) UGA is in the East
2) Historically, we’re at our best when we’re pulling recruits from Georgia and the Carolinas. UGA and Clemson’s recruiting success directly impacts our roster.

Reactions: bpalmer28
Can't ride that argument to a recruit until UT can keep the score to the big 3 under 25 points. Right now the way bama recruits all that is left for the rest of the teams are the kids Saban doesn't want.
We did that against Ga….or would have with a bitch for a coach that wasn’t actually trying to win. Kick FGs in the red zone instead of going for it on 4th and you cut that loss in half.
But please keep on with your mindless crying

We did that against Ga….or would have with a bitch for a coach that wasn’t actually trying to win. Kick FGs in the red zone instead of going for it on 4th and you cut that loss in half.
But please keep on with your mindless crying
Did what?

There’s and ancient proverb that says “it would be better that volsfannnn be thought a fool than to post and remove all doubt “
it’s interesting that the ancients knew him so well.

Good night chicken little

Reactions: GAVol
Tee Martin says hello.
Jamal Lewis, Cosey Coleman, Deon Grant, Shawn Bryson, Eric Berry, Willie Gault, Josh Dobbs and Alvin Kamara say try harder.

When the recruiting pipeline is flowing from places like ATL, Western NC, Charlotte and upstate SC, we win.

Reactions: bpalmer28
Jamal Lewis, Cosey Coleman, Deon Grant, Shawn Bryson, Eric Berry, Willie Gault, Josh Dobbs and Alvin Kamara say try harder.

When the recruiting pipeline is flowing from places like ATL, Western NC, Charlotte and upstate SC, we win.
Condredge Holloway, joey Kent, Jason Allen, Fred weary, Jayson swain. All from alabama. Thats not counting all the tennessee in state talent. Are some good ones on your list but to say thats the only pipe line is way off. Count the in state talent that bolts to Alabama, then you have multi all American teams.

Then the thread should have been about "trending" up against the SEC, not UF, Bama, and UGA, where despite how any of you try to dress it up, no upward trending is occurring.

Everyone missed part of my earlier point…how’s Georgia trending?

I knew how this would turn out when this fool was on here spouting off.

I see that Dawg is a bit Slo to this party…but no surprise!

so you list 10 players and think that is equal to what Kirby had that year? After richt had won the sec for so long, coaching stability, a team that consistently has top 10 classes every year the Knock on richt was that he underperformed with the talent he had and we were equal?
Richt hadnt won the SEC in 10 years when Kirby Smart took the job lol. Yes most people believe the 2016 Vols had loads of talent. In fact that was the last time UT beat GA. Richt coached at GA for 15 yrs and was SEC champion twice. How is that winning the SEC so long? (your words). Never mind I can see you make your own facts.

Richt hadnt won the SEC in 10 years when Kirby Smart took the job lol. Yes most people believe the 2016 Vols had loads of talent. In fact that was the last time UT beat GA. Richt coached at GA for 15 yrs and was SEC champion twice. How is that winning the SEC so long? (your words). Never mind I can see you make your own facts.
so you believe that the vols were equal in talent or better than Georgia? You are in small minority im sure. That’s ok, we don’t have to agree.

Oh boy. You're gonna catch slack over this. I totally agree, and I have been strongly crucified for stating the exact same thing. I no way in any season should Kentucky be the deciding factor on a good UT football season.

For this year it should be but in the future, no.

If Florida, Bama and UGA had to ALL play EACH other AND Vols every year, their records would not be as good and I do not believe they would’ve stolen as many games from Vols over past 20 years! I hope we get pods for SEC AND get normalized schedules where Cols not penalized EVERY YEAR, while UGA in particular plays soft schedules. I’m so happy they got smashed yesterday! The will lose to Michigan if Michigan can pass. Bama will spank Michigan or Cincinnati if they play!

Everyone missed part of my earlier point…how’s Georgia trending?

I knew how this would turn out when this fool was on here spouting off.

I see that Dawg is a bit Slo to this party…but no surprise!

They're #3 and prob going to play for a national championship? I don't understand the finger pointing and laughing yet. They're still in it

VN Store

Back