Alabama, Florida, and Georgia

You should turn in you're vol card. No one wants moral victories. On top of that no true orange bleeding UT fan would never pull for Bama.
Lol. Okay spanky. My vol card is right behind my card for the He Man Woman Haters Club that I've been meaning to throw away for years.

Trash like you that always talks trash about the Vols shouldn't be allowed to use Vols in their username.

I expect to see the same type of success that ole miss and Arkansas are having this year next year or else I will consider this staff a complete failure.

I personally think they will have more than Arkansas (who aint done that much, certainly not as much as Ole Miss) but it is super weird to think even the dumbest fans think 2 years is what the measuring stick is now. Especially when neither of your examples were facing what this team has and is facing.

I hope you meant to use blue font. Otherwise your post is...a complete failure.

Siding with a Georgia fan against the Vols and comes at me with "turn in your Vol card " .....for being happy they are improving?

EarlySardonicIncatern-max-1mb.gif

Reactions: VOL_Lyfe
Lol. Okay spanky. My vol card is right behind my card for the He Man Woman Haters Club that I've been meaning to throw away for years.

Trash like you that always talks trash about the Vols shouldn't be allowed to use Vols in their username.
I don't trash the vols, but I don't consider a win over Kentucky a stellar season... You're expectations are low. So you be satisfied with losing to bama,uga, and Florida and I will state my disappointment in it. You give participation trophies I do not....

The thread is about Georgia, Alabama, and Florida. The Vols lost to all 3 by an average of 25 points. Where do you see "trending on the right path"?

You apparently didnt watch any of those games.
We were never in the UGA or Bama game last year and the roster wasnt depleted.

With a little more depth...this staff will have this team competing with anyone.

I don't trash the vols, but I don't consider a win over Kentucky a stellar season... You're expectations are low. So you be satisfied with losing to bama,uga, and Florida and I will state my disappointment in it. You give participation trophies I do not....

Just admit it..
You were butthurt you didnt get the sexy hot coach you wanted. Thus this staff has to suck or god forbid...it will turn out you were wrong. Cant have that even of it means spewing negativty towards the Vols

You know nothing about me. You're tired crap is tired. Football isn't my life like it apparently is yours. I enjoy the good with the bad and concentrate on the good. If you can't see anything good come from this year then cry about it all you want, but stfu thinking you have a clue about me.

Now go cry with your Georgia boyfriend.

Miserable bunch of children around here.

Just admit it..
You were butthurt you didnt get the sexy hot coach you wanted. Thus this staff has to suck or god forbid...it will turn out you were wrong. Cant have that even of it means spewing negativty towards the Vols
Regardless of the qb and regardless of the results going forward....at the end of the season we are going to look back at that Pitt game and the mistakes made and know we should have had one more win.

The Florida game...should gave kept it closer but winning it would have required getting the ball to bounce our way a couple of times.
Your post.
You've changed lanes. I've been saying this. I'm butthurt? But you arent?

Behr is preachin' tonight! 'Sup Behr. Traffic all of a sudden sucks down here!

Hope you're doing well.
We're improving and anybody with a brain can see it. If they don't want to admit it and enjoy the ride that's fine, but don't expect me to continue reading the BS without reading my opinion. I guess people think I'm concerned about what they think about me concerning a football team. Lol.
the-manager-robert-de-niro.gif
Frogheads are here for sure.

And I'm doing great!! You?

Go Vols ....#gatersuck and Georgia do too.

Just admit it..
I’ve been wrong about every coaching candidate I thought would be good. We’ve never hired anyone I want. I was so upset about Hypel I started misspelling his name because I thought it was all Hype and he’d suck here. I’m still using it because I’m starting to believe the Hypel.

You’re an irrational blow hard who probably has a lot of family issues.

You can’t act like those 2 teams had anywhere near the same talent when Kirby took over. If memory serves correct that was butch 4th season and half of his great class was departed. The downward spiral was well into motion by then. We had already went through Dooley years and kiffin bolting and mark richt was just coming off yet another 10 win season with consistent top 10 classes. Not saying that Kirby have a trash, just your argument that we had equal talent when Kirby took over Georgia does not hold water.
Kirby took over in 2016. GA was making a change because Richt hadn't won the SEC since 2005. As for your argument that UT didn't have equal talent, here is a list of UT's non talented players that year.
Josh Dobbs
Alvin Kamara
Jalen Hurd
Jauan Jennings
Derek Barnett
Marquez Callaway
Josh Malone
John Kelly
Jalen Reeves-Maybin
Cameron Sutton

Most made it to the NFL yet you don't consider them talented lol. Many consider this one of UT's most talented teams. In fact UT beat Kirby Smart that year. But everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Kirby took over in 2016. GA was making a change because Richt hadn't won the SEC since 2005. As for your argument that UT didn't have equal talent, here is a list of UT's non talented players that year.
Josh Dobbs
Alvin Kamara
Jalen Hurd
Jauan Jennings
Derek Barnett
Marquez Callaway
Josh Malone
John Kelly
Jalen Reeves-Maybin
Cameron Sutton

Most made it to the NFL yet you don't consider them talented lol. Many consider this one of UT's most talented teams. In fact UT beat Kirby Smart that year. But everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
so you list 10 players and think that is equal to what Kirby had that year? After richt had won the sec for so long, coaching stability, a team that consistently has top 10 classes every year the Knock on richt was that he underperformed with the talent he had and we were equal?

You should turn in you're vol card. No one wants moral victories. On top of that no true orange bleeding UT fan would never pull for Bama.
Several of us did. You live here with dawg fans for over 20 years, and there's not another team you'll hate more. I hate the tide, I just hate Georgia more.

Reactions: VOL_Lyfe
You're an irrational blow hard against the new recruit. SMH
What did I say about him that’s irrational? You are proving your irrationality by accusing me of being irrational. You can’t stand being wrong about something. You don’t listen to reason. All you do is push back. I’m sensing some narcissistic tendencies... use this as an opportunity to notice something about yourself. Start listening to people.

VN Store

Back