Alex Jones, a coward

Throwing the big D around for a conspiracy theory? How many times has anyone been sued over a conspiracy theory? Shouldn’t that be considered a opinion?

They are saying, they are suing for 1 million for every person that believed the story. 150 million. I wonder if they’ll have to prove that in court?

Exhibit B: only an idiot would think that admitting that you do not know what you’re talking about is a point in your favor.

What did AJ say that fits?

The five requisite elements of a defamation lawsuit?
  • A statement of fact. Of course, for defamation to have occurred, somebody must have made the statement that is considered defamatory. ...
  • A published statement. ...
  • The statement caused injury. ...
  • The statement must be false. ...
  • The statement is not privileged. ...

It hurts their reputation. Which, by everything I have read tonight, is considered defamation of character.

I’m not claiming to know much about this case so did he point to any specific individual and claim they were a crisis actor? Or did he say there were crisis actors there?

Just because a guy is an azzhole and completely wrong doesn’t mean he should be subject to a lawsuit.
But the argument is that he knew he was full of ****. Lied about it. And that is defamation. It's not that he was wrong. It's that he was lying. That's what the prosecution has to prove. That he said what he said knowing it was false

But the argument is that he knew he was full of ****. Lied about it. And that is defamation. It's not that he was wrong. It's that he was lying. That's what the prosecution has to prove. That he said what he said knowing it was false

See my post above this one?

Exactly, if he believed it to be true, his intention wasn’t to defAme anyone.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
He refused to participate in the trial so the judge made the decision he was guilty. Then slammed him. I am just reading most of this. Don't know if he called them out specifically but I think claiming it's a hoax and these parents are crisis actors opens up his exposure big time. Then he didn't turnover evidence asked for by the court.

So why isn’t dementia Joe being bombarded with lawsuits?

Reactions: hog88
What did AJ say that fits?

You clearly made up your mind to the point of declaring other people to be “frauds” without knowing what you’re talking about, convincing you of anything is clearly out of the question.

And I’m not interested in dragging you kicking and screaming to the point where you’re up to speed on the facts.

You’ve already discredited yourself well past the point of diminishing returns.

There’s nothing in this to interest me.

You clearly made up your mind to the point of declaring other people to be “frauds” without knowing what you’re talking about, convincing you of anything is clearly out of the question.

And I’m not interested in dragging you kicking and screaming to the point where you’re up to speed on the facts.

You’ve already discredited yourself well past the point of diminishing returns.

There’s nothing in this to interest me.

Nice long word salad of “I’ve got nothing”.

Huff is a complete fraud.

You can’t answer simple questions to defend your position and yet you claim I have discredited myself?

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
Nice long word salad of “I’ve got nothing”.

Huff is a complete fraud.

You can’t answer simple questions to defend your position and yet you claim I have discredited myself?

Correct. I’ve got nothing to gain from discussing it with you. I said that in only one sentence.

He ( AJ )also offered a apology and a settlement.
The performance artist piece. His lawyer is saying he's knowing a lying sack of **** to his audience for ratings. That's not against the law but it certainly isn't helpful in a case that claims you are a lying sack of crap who defamed them. Especially when you basically told the judge to F off with your lack of participation in discovery.

Reactions: hog88

VN Store

Back