Alex Jones Getting His Comeuppance

There is a cap on those awards, but so what. He should have never shot all those kids, ....wait.

Why not make it a gajillionbilliontrillionzillion? The dude's got some money but I very much doubt the sum of everything he has or will have would cover that first judgement.

That must be a pittance compared to what the suing parents were awarded in the Lanza judgement, right?

Good grief. It’s not like these families are Ukraine. I mean that’s who really needs the money right?

Right?

Reactions: Caculator
No worries he's bound to have made that much money off his

X7 DIET FORCE

For years we have been looking for the best product that helps support the body’s natural metabolism and increase natural energy levels.
The new Diet Force formula is the first in a new line of top tier supplements from X7.
X7 Nutraceuticals designs high powered health supplements with top U.S. labs that are designed to perform to the next level.

Retail$59.95

dietforcefrontedit.jpg

infodietforce.jpg

suppfactsdietforce.jpg

1665607744035.png

Reactions: Volpac Sackyou
Does anyone actually think he went into this trial with his own personal money on the line? I don't know anything about the entertainment industry, but I'm sure people like him have what is similar to umbrella insurance, and he doesn't GAS what the award is. He'll never spend a dime of his own money on this trial.

Does anyone actually think he went into this trial with his own personal money on the line? I don't know anything about the entertainment industry, but I'm sure people like him have what is similar to umbrella insurance, and he doesn't GAS what the award is. He'll never spend a dime of his own money on this trial.
No way he buys $1B of insurance. And if most of the award is punitive damages, which I imagine it is, those are usually excluded in insurance policies and not even insurable in a lot of states. He could buy a warp policy from Bermuda to cover punis in some states but it’s not worth the time researching all that for this case.

VN Store

Back