Alex Jones Getting His Comeuppance

I find him to be more of a carnival act as well, but to each their own. I also loathe most of the mainstream media carnival barkers as well, but I wouldnt support doing to them what has been done to Jones. It was nothing more than political persecution, an abuse of the justice system and a miscarriage of justice.

Those claiming he made money from it are just regurgitating media talking points. They cant actually point to something he directly said or show exactly where he made all this alleged money by pushing a conspiracy only a handful of people believe.

Jones saying stupid ish is far less concerning than how the justice system was abused to go after him but people cannot put their hatred of the man (hate him all you want, I am not vouching for the mans questionable character) aside to see the bigger picture.
You're saying because his revenue stream is indirectly connected to the content, nobody can show he made $...this doesn't fly at all with anybody who understands anything about the content business. The way it works is people come in at the top of funnel to see your media. 1-2% buy what you're peddling. To grow your sales, you need content that brings in more eyeballs. Of course the content ties into sales.

So, to be clear, you didn't think Sandmann had a case against the media?

You're saying because his revenue stream is indirectly connected to the content, nobody can show he made $...this doesn't fly at all with anybody who understands anything about the content business. The way it works is people come in at the top of funnel to see your media. 1-2% buy what you're peddling. To grow your sales, you need content that brings in more eyeballs. Of course the content ties into sales.

So, to be clear, you didn't think Sandmann had a case against the media?

I am saying, acting like he profited off specific Sandy Hook parents is ridiculous. Go through the evidence and provide Jones direct quotes about specific families. Hell, find specific quotes where he even mentions Sandy Hook families in general being crisis actors. You will find very little. It was an almost non-existent part of his show. Very trivial.

No one was tuning in to Jones to hear about Sandy Hook crisis actors. If they were, there were other bloggers and podcasters who were pushing this issue to a much greater extent. Why weren't they sued? Because most of them are broke already because their shows suck and none of them have the reach and influence culture like Jones does. Which is the real reason he was politically prosecuted.

I am saying, acting like he profited off specific Sandy Hook parents is ridiculous. Go through the evidence and provide Jones direct quotes about specific families. Hell, find specific quotes where he even mentions Sandy Hook families in general being crisis actors. You will find very little. It was an almost non-existent part of his show. Very trivial.

No one was tuning in to Jones to hear about Sandy Hook crisis actors. If they were, there were other bloggers and podcasters who were pushing this issue to a much greater extent. Why weren't they sued? Because most of them are broke already because their shows suck and none of them have the reach and influence culture like Jones does. Which is the real reason he was politically prosecuted.

This is the weirdest, most unnecessarily specific framing of the case. It's like you're trying to prove certain things that don't matter. One thing matters:

- His Sandy Hook content contained lies and misinformation that led to damages against victims of this tragedy.

If you can't agree to this, then there is no reason to discuss anything with you. If you agree to this, then you accept that he is liable to some degree. Did they throw the book at him? Yes. He didn't cooperate at all. He lied about the proceedings on his show as they were happening. Why shouldn't they throw the book at him? He made a mockery of it all. What reason did he give them to not make an example of him?

Again, I can't believe anybody would waste this many tears on a lying POS. Oh no, the system rail-roaded a really bad guy?! Boo hoo.

Reactions: turbovol

VN Store

Back