Alex Jones Getting His Comeuppance

No way he buys $1B of insurance. And if most of the award is punitive damages, which I imagine it is, those are usually excluded in insurance policies and not even insurable in a lot of states. He could buy a warp policy from Bermuda to cover punis in some states but it’s not worth the time researching all that for this case.
I'm sure whatever he has said is under the employment of an LLC. People with money never pay a dime.

Reactions: hog88 and hUTch2002
I generally don't see why one side of the political aisle feels obligated to defend him.
Cell phone tower mind control, duh

Alex Jones- "The aliens are consuming our babies to create hybrids while the global elites use cell towers to mind control us & prepare for the breakaway civilization & my father knew all this 25 years ago."

Joe Rogan-"Wait a minute, okay, I'm confused. So you're saying...."

The "Sticks and stones will break my bones but words will never hurt me" era is officially dead.

And for the record, I've never listened to this dude..only seen memes about him raging. But I guess I have a thicker skin than most. Comes with the territory when dealing with union employees who barely made it out of high school.

I generally don't see why one side of the political aisle feels obligated to defend him.
I can probably count on a couple of fingers the number of minutes that I've listened to him. I don't know anything about and don't care anything about him. He ranks right up with Hillary and Biden in my people I GAS about.

I can probably count on a couple of fingers the number of minutes that I've listened to him. I don't know anything about and don't care anything about him. He ranks right up with Hillary and Biden in my people I GAS about.
It's certainly not everyone on the right, I'll concede that.

The "Sticks and stones will break my bones but words will never hurt me" era is officially dead.

And for the record, I've never listened to this dude..only seen memes about him raging. But I guess I have a thicker skin than most. Comes with the territory when dealing with union employees who barely made it out of high school.
You have thicker skin than most parents of murdered children that were harassed for being crisis actors?

Sticks and stones have been over since at least the early 1700s when it was established that the statement being true was the main defense in a defamation suit.

You have thicker skin than most parents of murdered children that were harassed for being crisis actors?

Sticks and stones have been over since at least the early 1700s when it was established that the statement being true was the main defense in a defamation suit.
Yep. Parents of murdered children are emotionally fragile which is to be expected.

I'm with you. What's troubling is the hate Evil Lawyer has for some people. Why does she get jollies out of someone else's misery? Most of us don't have a dog in this hunt but she starts these threads with such hate and vitriol. I'd sure hate to live my life like that
Cause she’s evil

Reactions: norrislakevol
Did we really need a new thread for this case? This is at least thread #3
So are you one of the new thread police guys that decides whether a thread is worthy or not? If Freak is hard up for disk space, I'll throw him a hundo for another gig.

I've never listened to the man but how does this not fall under "Freedom of Speech" and it being his opinion?

Free speech applies to the government not being able to persecute you for speaking against 'it.' The government isn't the one with the complaint.

Free speech applies to the government not being able to persecute you for speaking against 'it.' The government isn't the one with the complaint.

Yeah, it was people he never mentioned by name and a FBI agent who had no kid killed or knows anyone killed. All who waited many years to file. All who cant even cite one comment directly by Jones referencing them directly. This a sick joke. The Judge should be impeached at the least.

Reactions: Caculator

VN Store

Back