Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Why are you so sensitive? You’re like n_huffines minus a sense of humor.

You ask that about my attitude toward a man who incited a violent attack on the Capitol during a Joint Session of Congress, for the purpose of stopping the count of Electoral College Votes of an election he lost. How can you be so insensitive? WTF kind of person are you?

You ask that about my attitude toward a man who incited a violent attack on the Capitol during a Joint Session of Congress, for the purpose of stopping the count of Electoral College Votes of an election he lost. How can you be so insensitive? WTF kind of person are you?

Obama killed children with drones. It’s a fact.

If I posted a picture of him on here, would you be at least equally as irate? Or nah?

Why do you post the most notorious POS in the entire country? Let me guess, because that is what you are so that is what you like.
It's obvious, because it gets you so wound up. He's memeing you! You're the chick falling on your knees yelling "NOOOOO!"!

My God man, a little water will remove the sand from your crevices.

Obama killed children with drones. It’s a fact.

If I posted a picture of him on here, would you be at least equally as irate? Or nah?
So has every president since drones were invented. Now if you want to talk about him assassinating a US citizen then you would have a point.

I see that somebody is excited to watch the liberal BS programming on TV this week.

4d1e3e50f931110a3d8877e56f36b8ee.jpg

I see that somebody is excited to watch the liberal BS programming on TV this week.

You are mistaken. I do not watch BS programming on TV, liberal or conservative. As a matter of fact, I do not watch any news or political commentary on TV. So you might want to save your usual crappy replies for someone else.

What do you approve of about him, the way he encourages people in Florida to spread syphillus and AIDS and Covid? Is there any chance that you will pack your wannabe fascist bags and move to some criminal hole appropriate for your disease spreading beliefs, like Russia?

1641431332168.gif

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol

You should be listening to the liberal channels on XM this week. It's been a trek towards the climax of the 1/6 anniversary. One of the hosts during the afternoon broadcast mentioned that it was possible the homegrown terrorists may have had access to the nuclear codes during the chaos. I had no words after that and finally changed the station.

Reactions: Orangeburst

VN Store

Back