Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Reactions: StarRaider
The 'Dangerous Rise' of Right-Wing Men Who Refuse to Date 'Woke' Women

c15f8261-ddfd-4615-bcca-be5931ad98a8-860x475.png

Just when you thought the “woke” among us couldn’t get any “woker”…

As we, and pretty everyone else, reported, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) on New Year’s Eve blasted out what was perhaps the most ridiculous and bizarre tweet the erstwhile bartender has ever tweeted — no small feat — in which she suggested Republicans are “mad” because “they can’t date [her],” so they “project their sexual frustrations onto [her] boyfriend’s feet.”

Memo to AOC: While it’s true that this Republican “can’t” date you — for other reasons — I wouldn’t date you with a proverbial 10-foot pole if I could. Just sayin’. And, welp, it appears that I’m not alone in my aversion to “woke” women or woke anyone or anything else.

Even worse, we now learn that there is a “dangerous rise” in the number of men who share my aversion, as reported by Refinery29.

As we, and pretty everyone else, reported, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) on New Year’s Eve blasted out what was perhaps the most ridiculous and bizarre tweet the erstwhile bartender has ever tweeted — no small feat — in which she suggested Republicans are “mad” because “they can’t date [her],” so they “project their sexual frustrations onto [her] boyfriend’s feet.”

Memo to AOC: While it’s true that this Republican “can’t” date you — for other reasons — I wouldn’t date you with a proverbial 10-foot pole if I could. Just sayin’. And, welp, it appears that I’m not alone in my aversion to “woke” women or woke anyone or anything else.

Even worse, we now learn that there is a “dangerous rise” in the number of men who share my aversion, as reported by Refinery29.

20220106_225302.jpg

With a face like that how can we resist?🤣😂

Dangerous? The effeminate lib "men" can have the hairy woke women. All day, er'day.

52732425-10384965-image-a-12_1641772556356.jpg

AOC and Porter hugged during the outdoor event - he has yet to comment on her diagnosis, and its unclear if the Pose star has himself been exposed or infected

VN Store

Back