Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

This has a very "rules for thee but not for me" kind of vibe to me, at least. I don't really care that she went to Florida and got the rona. The problem is that she lectured me about one thing and did the direct opposite. Like most leftists, she's all talk and mostly ********. They come in handy if you need a post office named or something.

This has a very "rules for thee but not for me" kind of vibe to me, at least. I don't really care that she went to Florida and got the rona. The problem is that she lectured me about one thing and did the direct opposite. Like most leftists, she's all talk and mostly ********. They come in handy if you need a post office named or something.

Naming a post office is cereal business.

Reactions: zeppelin128
FEC two-year probe finds AOC and her former chief of staff didn't 'properly' disclose at least $1M in Campaign Expenses but panel votes to DISMISS conservative watchdog complaint, filings show

The Federal Election Commission's investigation into Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's campaign found that it and her former chief of staff did not 'properly' disclose about $1 million in expenses - but a bipartisan panel voted to give them a pass, according to filings.

The National Legal and Policy Center (NLPC), a conservative watchdog group, had alleged in 2019 that Ocasio-Cortez's former chief of staff, Saikat Chakrabarti, funneled more than $1 million in contributions to Democrats through two PACs he controlled during her run for Congress in 2018.

While the FEC found that Chakrabarti did, in fact, fail to 'properly disclose the purpose of the disbursements' made to the Brand New Congress and Justice Democrats PACs, a panel of three Democrats and three Republicans decided to dismiss the NLPC's complaint, according to filings made public this week.

FEC finds AOC campaign did not 'properly' disclose expenses but gives her a pass | Daily Mail Online

FEC two-year probe finds AOC and her former chief of staff didn't 'properly' disclose at least $1M in Campaign Expenses but panel votes to DISMISS conservative watchdog complaint, filings show

The Federal Election Commission's investigation into Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's campaign found that it and her former chief of staff did not 'properly' disclose about $1 million in expenses - but a bipartisan panel voted to give them a pass, according to filings.

The National Legal and Policy Center (NLPC), a conservative watchdog group, had alleged in 2019 that Ocasio-Cortez's former chief of staff, Saikat Chakrabarti, funneled more than $1 million in contributions to Democrats through two PACs he controlled during her run for Congress in 2018.

While the FEC found that Chakrabarti did, in fact, fail to 'properly disclose the purpose of the disbursements' made to the Brand New Congress and Justice Democrats PACs, a panel of three Democrats and three Republicans decided to dismiss the NLPC's complaint, according to filings made public this week.

FEC finds AOC campaign did not 'properly' disclose expenses but gives her a pass | Daily Mail Online
The swamp be the swamp….maybe that watchdog group should investigate those 6

She is such a drama queen...

AOC: 'Jan. 6 was a trial run'

“This is no joke. Jan. 6 was a trial run, and a lot of people don’t seem to understand that,” Ocasio-Cortez said. “It was a trial run.”

“They’re going to come back,” Ocasio-Cortez said. “And if [Republicans] take the House, then they have the votes to not authorize and legitimize the presidential election.

“The only reason it wasn’t worse was because Democrats had the House,” she added. “And [Republicans] didn’t have the votes in the House.”

“I didn’t think that I was just going to be killed,” Ocasio-Cortez told CNN last summer — she also feared she would be sexually assaulted.

She is such a drama queen...

AOC: 'Jan. 6 was a trial run'

the one on the left has the hots for aoc

CHP-4_1488672014170_8910078_ver1.0.jpg

Those 27 should be forced to not have any protection. Public or private.

They all suck ass. AOC should know what fear is all about & needing protection from the crazies. After all, she was so scared (her words) & pooping her pants during the Jan 6 stuff, while sitting in a totally different building a half-mile away, from the occurrence of all that happened that terrible day.

They all suck ass. AOC should know what fear is all about & needing protection from the crazies. After all, she was so scared (her words) & pooping her pants during the Jan 6 stuff, while sitting in a totally different building a half-mile away, from the occurrence of all that happened that terrible day.

And don't forget, she was afraid of the Capitol Police that responded.

Of course, with their propensity to murder unarmed citizens not presenting a threat, she's probably justified in that fear.

Reactions: StarRaider and AM64
AOC Sees Fines Pile Up for 5-year-old Unpaid Tax Warrant

Fines are piling up for Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) over her failure to resolve a New York state tax warrant filed against her defunct business five years ago.

New York state filed a tax warrant against Brook Avenue Press, a children-focused publishing house Ocasio-Cortez founded in 2012, on July 6, 2017, to collect $1,618 in unpaid corporate taxes. Ocasio-Cortez has yet to pay a penny of her overdue corporate taxes, causing the current balance of the tax warrant to swell by 52% to $2,461 as of Wednesday afternoon.

AOC sees fines pile up for 5-year-old unpaid tax warrant

Reactions: AM64 and StarRaider

Fines are piling up for Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) over her failure to resolve a New York state tax warrant filed against her defunct business five years ago.

New York state filed a tax warrant against Brook Avenue Press, a children-focused publishing house Ocasio-Cortez founded in 2012, on July 6, 2017, to collect $1,618 in unpaid corporate taxes. Ocasio-Cortez has yet to pay a penny of her overdue corporate taxes, causing the current balance of the tax warrant to swell by 52% to $2,461 as of Wednesday afternoon.

marxist hypocrite
1200x-1.jpg

So she is a tax fraud and they have yet to get Trump after years...oh this is gold pure gold Jerry

Moment AOC confronts troll calling her his 'favorite big booty Latina': Rep says she wanted to 'deck' him for spewing 'disgusting garbage' on Capitol steps

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez nearly attacked a right-wing troll who was sexually harassing her on the steps of the Capitol after he crowed that she was his 'favorite big booty Latina.'

Notorious instigator Alex Stein, 35, was waiting at the steps of the Capitol building on Wednesday to film the Democrat Representative from New York, catcalling her and remarking that she 'wanted to kill babies but she's still beautiful.'

The congresswoman was approaching the steps with an aide as police stood by during the exchange.

'I love you, AOC, you're my favorite!' he called. 'You look very beautiful in that dress.'

He caught the 32-year-old's attention when he made a lewd comment about her body and she changed course to approach him.

The aide physically placed a hand on her chest to hold her back from doing something unwise.

Instead, Ocasio-Cortez posed for an ironic selfie and flashed the peace sign and walked on up the steps.

60256891-11012881-image-a-1_1657795665576.jpg

'I love you, AOC, you're my favorite!' Stein called as she approached. 'You look very beautiful in that dress'

60256893-11012881-image-a-2_1657795781416.jpg

He caught the 32-year-old's attention when he made a lewd comment about her body and she changed course to approach him

'Look how sexy she looks in that dress,' Stein yells again as she reaches the top of the steps. 'Whooo. I love it AOC. Hot hot hot like a tamale.'

Moment AOC confronts troll harassing her on Capitol branding her his 'favorite big booty Latina' | Daily Mail Online

VN Store

Back