Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Moment AOC confronts troll calling her his 'favorite big booty Latina': Rep says she wanted to 'deck' him for spewing 'disgusting garbage' on Capitol steps

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez nearly attacked a right-wing troll who was sexually harassing her on the steps of the Capitol after he crowed that she was his 'favorite big booty Latina.'

Notorious instigator Alex Stein, 35, was waiting at the steps of the Capitol building on Wednesday to film the Democrat Representative from New York, catcalling her and remarking that she 'wanted to kill babies but she's still beautiful.'

The congresswoman was approaching the steps with an aide as police stood by during the exchange.

'I love you, AOC, you're my favorite!' he called. 'You look very beautiful in that dress.'

He caught the 32-year-old's attention when he made a lewd comment about her body and she changed course to approach him.

The aide physically placed a hand on her chest to hold her back from doing something unwise.

Instead, Ocasio-Cortez posed for an ironic selfie and flashed the peace sign and walked on up the steps.

60256891-11012881-image-a-1_1657795665576.jpg

'I love you, AOC, you're my favorite!' Stein called as she approached. 'You look very beautiful in that dress'

60256893-11012881-image-a-2_1657795781416.jpg

He caught the 32-year-old's attention when he made a lewd comment about her body and she changed course to approach him

'Look how sexy she looks in that dress,' Stein yells again as she reaches the top of the steps. 'Whooo. I love it AOC. Hot hot hot like a tamale.'

Moment AOC confronts troll harassing her on Capitol branding her his 'favorite big booty Latina' | Daily Mail Online
She just endorsed Kavanaugh being harassed at dinner. I have no sympathy for her on the steps of a government building.

She just endorsed Kavanaugh being harassed at dinner. I have no sympathy for her on the steps of a government building.
I don't have any sympathy for her anywhere. I would love it if some 'protestors' set up in front of her home and chanted 24/7. But conservatives have to go to work so mostly don't have the time to waste on douchenozzles like AOC.

Moment AOC confronts troll calling her his 'favorite big booty Latina': Rep says she wanted to 'deck' him for spewing 'disgusting garbage' on Capitol steps

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez nearly attacked a right-wing troll who was sexually harassing her on the steps of the Capitol after he crowed that she was his 'favorite big booty Latina.'

Notorious instigator Alex Stein, 35, was waiting at the steps of the Capitol building on Wednesday to film the Democrat Representative from New York, catcalling her and remarking that she 'wanted to kill babies but she's still beautiful.'

The congresswoman was approaching the steps with an aide as police stood by during the exchange.

'I love you, AOC, you're my favorite!' he called. 'You look very beautiful in that dress.'

He caught the 32-year-old's attention when he made a lewd comment about her body and she changed course to approach him.

The aide physically placed a hand on her chest to hold her back from doing something unwise.

Instead, Ocasio-Cortez posed for an ironic selfie and flashed the peace sign and walked on up the steps.

60256891-11012881-image-a-1_1657795665576.jpg

'I love you, AOC, you're my favorite!' Stein called as she approached. 'You look very beautiful in that dress'

60256893-11012881-image-a-2_1657795781416.jpg

He caught the 32-year-old's attention when he made a lewd comment about her body and she changed course to approach him

'Look how sexy she looks in that dress,' Stein yells again as she reaches the top of the steps. 'Whooo. I love it AOC. Hot hot hot like a tamale.'

Moment AOC confronts troll harassing her on Capitol branding her his 'favorite big booty Latina' | Daily Mail Online

“This is what democracy looks like” 😉

I don't have any sympathy for her anywhere. I would love it if some 'protestors' set up in front of her home and chanted 24/7. But conservatives have to go to work so mostly don't have the time to waste on douchenozzles like AOC.
But you know as soon as they did, THEY would be arrested post haste right? The left doesn’t even make an effort to hide the double standards anymore. But then again, did we really expect the party of trans education and drag Queen story hour to actually possess the capacity to feel shame anymore?

And Just Like That, AOC Is Against Public Officials Being ‘harassed’

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) and her hypocrisy were on display this week as she bemoaned being harassed by political jester Alex Stein.

“AOC, my favorite big booty Latina,” Alex Stein said as the New York congresswoman walked into the Capitol. "I love you, AOC. You’re my favorite. She wants to kill babies and she’s so beautiful. She looks very beautiful in that dress. Very sexy. Look at that booty on AOC. That’s my favorite big booty Latina. Look how sexy she looks in that dress.”

I am not a fan of Stein — I don’t find him funny or witty. His antics are pointless, equivalent to those of a circus clown. If he wanted to confront AOC on her stance on abortion, then he should have had enough courage to do just that. Stein acting like a court jester while making borderline ethnic slurs doesn’t accomplish anything positive.

That said, it is a bit rich for AOC to whine about being harassed given her past support for harassing those she disagrees with, including Brett Kavanaugh and other Supreme Court justices. The person who applauded the harassment of Kavanaugh in public now whines about the Capitol not being a place designed to protect women? Yeah, I'll pass.

And just like that, AOC is against public officials being ‘harassed’

I think that dude is absolutely hilarious how he's trolling the democrats, but I guarantee you this...AOC has a flat behind.
I think the guy is classless and if he was hollering such as that at my wife or daughter I’d knock him on his fat ass and start kicking him while he was down. In no way is this an endorsement for AOC or any of her politics.

Yes, I am a redneck who believes there is still a place in this world for a good whipping and I’m willing to face the repercussions of my actions including getting my own ass kicked if the guy is tough enough

I think that dude is absolutely hilarious how he's trolling the democrats, but I guarantee you this...AOC has a flat behind.
Did you see what I did? She has a big ole fat ass on her and just wait 10 more years and she won't be able to fit it in her Tesla.

I think the guy is classless and if he was hollering such as that at my wife or daughter I’d knock him on his fat ass and start kicking him while he was down. In no way is this an endorsement for AOC or any of her politics.

Yes, I am a redneck who believes there is still a place in this world for a good whipping and I’m willing to face the repercussions of my actions including getting my own ass kicked if the guy is tough enough

Agree with AOC or not, i hope his parents didn't raise him that way. Most of us would be embarrassed if our grandmothers saw the way we talk on this message board or whenever politics come up.

Reactions: GroverCleveland

It's classless but it's a person getting the taste of her own medicine. AOC goes around promoting others to do it to who she views as political opponents. I wouldn't do it but what he asked Bowman was the funniest.

Agree with AOC or not, i hope his parents didn't raise him that way. Most of us would be embarrassed if our grandmothers saw the way we talk on this message board or whenever politics come up.
One of my great-grandmothers (she was from Tellico Plains) had a wonderful admonishment: "Son, why would you put in your mouth something you wouldn't hold in your hand."

I wish I remembered that more often.

Reactions: clarksvol00

Not being argumentative because I actually have done the KHOHFA thing (and that freakin sommers posted about it on Coach T).... but Sandy's fiancé was walking with her at the time (the guy with the cane) and he did diddly squat.

VN Store

Back