Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Those morons have been doing that on their own time. Democrats know those two are total dirt bags & aren't worthy enough to fight to keep them on committees.
The funny thing is how the Dems all pretend like they weren’t EXPLICITLY WARNED two years ago that the Republicans would retaliate when the Democrats broke longstanding precedent by kicking opposition party members from committes. It was a breaking of a long-standing gentleman’s agreement but the Dems went ahead and did it anyway. So they can spare me their feigned outrage

I think they should get rid of them. Gaetz, MTG, OAC and Omar.
Or go back to the pre Pelosi rules, Each party can place whoever they want on whatever committee, baring criminal conviction. But no, the Democrats couldn’t abide that in the previous Congress. So here we are. New rules. Cope

The funny thing is how the Dems all pretend like they weren’t EXPLICITLY WARNED two years ago that the Republicans would retaliate when the Democrats broke longstanding precedent by kicking opposition party members from committes. It was a breaking of a long-standing gentleman’s agreement but the Dems went ahead and did it anyway. So they can spare me their feigned outrage

This old saying applies to Democrats: "Stupid is as stupid does".
Stupid is as Stupid Does - Meaning, Origin and Usage - English-Grammar-Lessons.com

Or go back to the pre Pelosi rules, Each party can place whoever they want on whatever committee, baring criminal conviction. But no, the Democrats couldn’t abide that in the previous Congress. So here we are. New rules. Cope
You cope with it. We need to get rid of all these idiots in Congress Pelosi included.
None of them are serving the country first. It is all a bunch of self serving idiots on both sides of the Aisle.

Marjorie Taylor Greene accuses AOC of acting like a 'teenage girl' and demands a public debate after Squad member accused her of 'trafficking in anti-Semitic conspiracy theories'

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene accused Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of acting like a 'teenage girl' after the New York Democrat accused the Georgia Republican of 'trafficking in anti-Semitic conspiracy theories.'

'I have repeatedly asked you to debate me, but you have been a coward and can't even respond. But you go on CNN and lie about me,' Greene tweeted Thursday night. 'When are you going to be an adult and actually debate me on policy instead of run your mouth like a teenage girl?'

MTG calls AOC a 'teenage girl' over space lasers dig | Daily Mail Online

Marjorie Taylor Greene accuses AOC of acting like a 'teenage girl' and demands a public debate after Squad member accused her of 'trafficking in anti-Semitic conspiracy theories'

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene accused Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of acting like a 'teenage girl' after the New York Democrat accused the Georgia Republican of 'trafficking in anti-Semitic conspiracy theories.'

'I have repeatedly asked you to debate me, but you have been a coward and can't even respond. But you go on CNN and lie about me,' Greene tweeted Thursday night. 'When are you going to be an adult and actually debate me on policy instead of run your mouth like a teenage girl?'

I'd pay a dollar to see the 1st 10 minutes or longer if that ever happened.

You cope with it. We need to get rid of all these idiots in Congress Pelosi included.
None of them are serving the country first. It is all a bunch of self serving idiots on both sides of the Aisle.
Sorry, “cope” was not directed at you. It was directed at the Dems in Congress. Sorry I didn’t phrase it better

Reactions: Sudden Impact

AOC would be fighting an imbecile

VN Store

Back