Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

iu

Reactions: PEPPERJAX
Reactions: tbwhhs
Ocasio-Cortez mocked on Twitter for bragging about killing thousands of Amazon jobs: ‘Resign in disgrace’

She wrote, "I know I’ll never get an apology for that time, but it was worth it. We protected NYers from a scam deal to drain public dollars from schools & infrastructure in exchange for empty promises of ‘Amazon jobs’ w/ 0 guarantees or guardrails. "

Sounds like solar panels and EV car battery jobs....
Who else in these forums has mentioned the need for societal “guardrails”?

Hint: it wasn’t @luthervol.

Is she making threats to a POTUS on things she doesn't agree with? Other people live here too. Maybe Idiot Joe will smile w/a smirk & say they don't know what they're talking about.

Is she making threats to a POTUS on things she doesn't agree with? Other people live here too. Maybe Idiot Joe will smile w/a smirk & say they don't know what they're talking about.

Can you imagine republican house members calling out Trump that way? He would have been on Twitter immediately making middle school insults and calling for them to be defeated in the next election. I think there should be free flowing dissention within a party, and I think a true leader should not only be able to accept the differences of opinion but embrace them.

Biden beats Trump by a mile in their handling of criticism.

Can you imagine republican house members calling out Trump that way? He would have been on Twitter immediately making middle school insults and calling for them to be defeated in the next election. I think there should be free flowing dissention within a party, and I think a true leader should not only be able to accept the differences of opinion but embrace them.

To be fair, I'm not sure Joe knows what they're actually saying. You are not wrong that Trump would have gone all "middle school" on his own party, however.

You came back to issue “but, Trump” posts?

You came back to issue “but, Trump” posts?
Of course, a little perspective is always useful.

After all.......“Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.”

I view it as my civic duty to make it harder for people to forget the actual truth of Trumpism.

Reactions: 85SugarVol
Of course, a little perspective is always useful.

After all.......“Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.”

I view it as my civic duty to make it harder for people to forget the actual truth of Trumpism.

Lmao. Nobody likes idiot Joe Biden or the dems. We want real leadership w/adults in charge.
A bag of 75 lbs of rocks can do a better job than any democrat in leading this country.
Joe Biden & the dems cult followers are so stupid they love failed domestic policies everyday.

Last edited:
Reactions: InVOLuntary
That's something to keep you awake at night ... and not in a good way either. "Play Misty for Me" time. Probably need motion detectors under the bed and in the closets because just looking isn't good enough.
Lol. Play Misty For Me…I’m pretty sure I bookmarked that on HBO Max recently.

Reactions: AM64

😂🤡

Ignorance is bliss for Biden. It's not exactly like he has handled criticism very well. "I dont work for you Jack", push up contests, changing peoples race for not voting for him. Seems like any time Biden is confronted with anything close to a critique he lashes out. But with his limited mental capacity that even you have admitted he is kept ignorant and away from a microphone.

The only difference from Trump is how publically they respond. As always you only care about what they are seen doing, not the actual substance behind the scenes.

VN Store

Back