Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Lol. I think she was the one fantasizing about everyone wanting to date her.

Not likely. Leering old politicians maintain a long history of abuse of interns, stepkids, family kids, and others. Their money often sheds them from persecution, except once in a while.
List Of All US Politicians Charged Or Convicted of Sex Crimes Against Minors - www.HNewsWire.com

To cite a few contemporary ones: Roger Moore, Matt gaetz
As I said,, usually their money protects them from the truth being officially recorded, or persecuted.
So your claim about AOC fantasying doesn't hold water, stinky old men wouldn't appeal to her.

Reactions: rekinhavoc
Not likely. Leering old politicians maintain a long history of abuse of interns, stepkids, family kids, and others. Their money often sheds them from persecution, except once in a while.
List Of All US Politicians Charged Or Convicted of Sex Crimes Against Minors - www.HNewsWire.com

To cite a few contemporary ones: Roger Moore, Matt gaetz
As I said,, usually their money protects them from the truth being officially recorded, or persecuted.
So your claim about AOC fantasying doesn't hold water, stinky old men wouldn't appeal to her.
That was cringe when she said it.

https://www.cnn.com/2017/11/16/politics/settlements-congress-sexual-harassment/index.html

Burn it all down.

Reactions: WoodsmanVol
She better watch out. This could backfire big time on her. Other people can dig up dirt also.
I see those two brain cells she has left are slowly dying off like the other 5 she once had.

Lmao ... she's worse than MTG. Calling for the POTUS to ignore what a judge has ruled.
By now, she has no brain cells that would function in the pea sized brain she must have.

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
The more she talks the more dumbness comes forth. I don't believe you should be in Congress. But it's the sad reality that you're there wasting everyone's time with your idiotic stupidity.

Reactions: joevol33
EXCLUSIVE: AOC Concealed Thousands In Campaign Spending, Ethics Complaint Alleges

Democratic New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez concealed thousands of dollars in campaign spending, an ethics complaint exclusively obtained by the Daily Caller News Foundation alleges.

The Federal Election Commission (FEC) complaint cites more than $9,600 in reported campaign credit card expenditures that lacked information on the purpose of the charges. Dan Backer filed the complaint on behalf of the Coolidge Reagan Foundation, a nonprofit organization that’s levied similar complaints. (RELATED: Ocasio-Cortez’s Attendance At Lavish Met Gala Draws Ethics Complaint)
https://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/aocasylum-e1674751276613.jpg
“This Complaint arises from Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s repeated, blatant violations of federal campaign finance law to conceal how she spent thousands of dollars of campaign funds. On numerous occasions throughout 2022, Congresswoman Ocasio-Cortez’s authorized candidate committee, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez for Congress (‘AOC for Congress’), reported tens of thousands of dollars of disbursements for card payments and card payment reimbursements to Congresswoman Ocasio-Cortez herself; American Express; and an entity called ‘Veyond!,’ which appears to have provided virtual reality services and apparently no longer operates under that name,” the complaint states.

EXCLUSIVE: AOC Concealed Thousands In Campaign Spending, Ethics Complaint Alleges

Democratic New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez concealed thousands of dollars in campaign spending, an ethics complaint exclusively obtained by the Daily Caller News Foundation alleges.

The Federal Election Commission (FEC) complaint cites more than $9,600 in reported campaign credit card expenditures that lacked information on the purpose of the charges. Dan Backer filed the complaint on behalf of the Coolidge Reagan Foundation, a nonprofit organization that’s levied similar complaints. (RELATED: Ocasio-Cortez’s Attendance At Lavish Met Gala Draws Ethics Complaint)
“This Complaint arises from Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s repeated, blatant violations of federal campaign finance law to conceal how she spent thousands of dollars of campaign funds. On numerous occasions throughout 2022, Congresswoman Ocasio-Cortez’s authorized candidate committee, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez for Congress (‘AOC for Congress’), reported tens of thousands of dollars of disbursements for card payments and card payment reimbursements to Congresswoman Ocasio-Cortez herself; American Express; and an entity called ‘Veyond!,’ which appears to have provided virtual reality services and apparently no longer operates under that name,” the complaint states.

From bartender to a federal progressive get rich scheme.

The more she talks the more dumbness comes forth. I don't believe you should be in Congress. But it's the sad reality that you're there wasting everyone's time with your idiotic stupidity.

This is what happens when you allow the dumb, citizenship, the right to vote and political power. Imagine others we've imported the last 25 years who think like this and you have a growing democrat party.

Lmao ... she's worse than MTG. Calling for the POTUS to ignore what a judge has ruled.
By now, she has no brain cells that would function in the pea sized brain she must have.

Late to the party and not that I care about AOC's potential impeachment articles, but it's claimed Andrew Jackson basically took the same position as AOC. "Chief Justice Marshall has made his decision, now let him enforce it."

Late to the party and not that I care about AOC's potential impeachment articles, but it's claimed Andrew Jackson basically took the same position as AOC. "Chief Justice Marshall has made his decision, now let him enforce it."
I never seen any video evidence to suggest that is true.

Reactions: sonofUT62
Of a president? Not likely. I will live to see at least 2 or 3 worse.

And character wasnt the benchmark. It was how they handle criticism. How quickly you change goal posts.
But you won't live long enough to see a president as low as xiden. He's made a fortune selling out Americans and the country. It takes a true dumbass piece of 💩 to support him

No she doesn't. They're all compete morons

All of the Reps mentioned have a warped view of what America was, is, and should be. We weren’t, aren’t, and shouldn’t be a theocracy. We weren’t, aren’t, and shouldn’t be a communist state. We were, are, and should continue to be a constitutional republic. I struggle to understand why so few understand this.

Reactions: Vol737
The Stupid Idiot of the day (Sunday 4/23/2023) keeps getting dumber by the minute ...
Someone in Congress needs to tell her this is not the countries of Russia or China we live in.

Last edited:
Reactions: StarRaider

VN Store

Back