Alexis Johnson arrested (merged/updated 4/21)

Of all the times to do this, he picks NOW?!?!?! Oh my f'ing word. The Peyton story is obviously a crock of crap, but the more we do stuff like this (Mack Crowder and now Alexis Johnson) the more credible it seems that we do have larger issues as a program. And of all the other less bad times for this to come out, it comes out NOW. So immensely frustrating.

It's personal character issues.
We just seem to be stacked with them

Reactions: 1 person
Oh so now Obama bans groping. Had enough of this administration.

I second the motion to make all of this Obama's fault..

The libs found a way to make everything Bush's fault, including going so far as to say he helped murder Americans on 9/11

So IMO blaming all this junk on Obama is not a stretch and completely justified.

Reactions: 5 people
Sexual assault used to mean something a person should be have their balls cut off for doing

Now it seems so different

The report could easily be a kid on a dance floor touching a girl and and she bumped into him as she got away from him. I just don't see such a situation as a sexual assault. More like a misunderstanding where a male thought a girl wanted something she didn't

Now if this is describing a situation where the female was restrained and wasn't allowed to leave that's a other story. That's why I asked what that part meant

Where did you conjure up the story that brushing past a girl at a party lead to sexual assault convictions?

Reactions: 2 people
Just kick him off the team.....continue to show UT football and other teams will not tolerate this behavior

Ehhhh, cut bait at this point.

If he already had a DUI and drug arrest I agree

If not I think it's worth looking deeper here. From "play fighting" to something this serious with a female he has already had a sexual relationship seems very odd and he may deserve the benefit of the doubt.

If the other arrest are true gtfo

Reactions: 2 people
Just kick him off the team.....continue to show UT football and other teams will not tolerate this behavior

How about I accuse you of a crime. Do you want your employer or school to kick you out immediately? Or would you prefer some due process?

Lets see of the kid is actually guilty before you bring the guillotine out.

Reactions: 1 person
Have some integrity..... You don't ruin a kids life without an investigation.... I understand the frustration bc it's extremely frustrating for me as well.

Fair enough. Surely they will investigate. Just tired of the nonsense.

Yep. The school needs to make some strong statements. It starts with Johnson.

The school has made strong statements in every case.... Suspended immediately all players and kicked off the ones where it looked justified.... The only one to come back was Pearson bc it appeared to be BS

Reactions: 3 people
By law, fondling a woman's breasts without her consent is absolutely sexual assault. What the term means colloquially is a whole different discussion altogether.

So, do you actually have to ask........May I please touch your breast now? I would very much like to do so. Sorta ruins the mood. Of course, if you go for the breast and she said no or don't then you would stop. So, is it sexual assault to try or to keep going when told not to do so?

VN Store

Back