Alexis Johnson arrested (merged/updated 4/21)

Von Pearson was not arrested. Johnson was arrested for a Class C felony and held without bail for 24 hours-- after being with the team for one month. He's suspended now, but it will be a quick investigation, IMO, followed by dismissal.

Reactions: 1 person
"According to arrest records, a female victim told police she was at Johnson’s apartment around 3 a.m. on February 14. She said she had dated and had sexual encounters with him in the past.

The victim said she and Johnson were “play fighting” and things escalated and he tried to choke her, saying she almost passed out. She also said Johnson tried to touch and kiss her, despite her repeated statements that she did not want to have sex.

Eventually, according to the report, the victim says Johnson blocked the bedroom door, keeping her from exiting and threatening physical violence."

Vols football player arrested on aggravated assault, false imprisonment charges | WATE 6 On Your Side

Totally not the same thing I was asking about. However, why in the world are you out at 3 am? Nothing good happens at 3 am and being out. Just call me an old fart.

Reactions: 2 people
So, do you actually have to ask........May I please touch your breast now? I would very much like to do so. Sorta ruins the mood. Of course, if you go for the breast and she said no or don't then you would stop. So, is it sexual assault to try or to keep going when told not to do so?

Tell you what. Go choke your wife/girlfriend almost out, then start trying to have sex with her and let us know how it goes.

Reactions: 8 people
It's getting to the point that someone needs to have a serious talk with these guys. How boneheaded do it have to be with this freakin lawsuit hanging over the programs heads to get grabby? SMH.

How about I accuse you of a crime. Do you want your employer or school to kick you out immediately? Or would you prefer some due process?

Lets see of the kid is actually guilty before you bring the guillotine out.

The brass is a little touchy under the circumstances. There is a bullseye on us and it's not good.

Totally not the same thing I was asking about. However, why in the world are you out at 3 am? Nothing good happens at 3 am and being out. Just call me an old fart.

Only two things are open at 3am. ER and legs as dad used to say. lol

Reactions: 4 people
So, do you actually have to ask........May I please touch your breast now? I would very much like to do so. Sorta ruins the mood. Of course, if you go for the breast and she said no or don't then you would stop. So, is it sexual assault to try or to keep going when told not to do so?

Sexual Battery - Sexual contact (intentional touching of any party's intimate parts or clothing covering them, if touching for sexual arousal or gratification) with a victim by a defendant by force, coercion, or without the victim's consent (and knows without consent), defendant knows the victim is mentally or physically incapacitated, or is accomplished by fraud. - See more at: Tennessee Rape and Sexual Assault Laws

Tell you what. Go choke your wife/girlfriend almost out, then start trying to have sex with her and let us know how it goes.

See the post I made after it. I was asking after reading that he was arrested for groping a breast. Then I read about a choke hold ect. Not the same thing I was asking but leave it to *******s like you to be big man on a forum. I have been married to the same woman over 25 years. No reason to even think about trying to have sex. It would just end in frustration.

Reactions: 4 people
Von Pearson was not arrested. Johnson was arrested for a Class C felony and held without bail for 24 hours-- after being with the team for one month. He's suspended now, but it will be a quick investigation, IMO, followed by dismissal.

More than likely

See the post I made after it. I was asking after reading that he was arrested for groping a breast. Then I read about a choke hold ect. Not the same thing I was asking but leave it to *******s like you to be big man on a forum. I have been married to the same woman over 25 years. No reason to even think about trying to have sex. It would just end in frustration.

I'm there with you lol

It's getting to the point that someone needs to have a serious talk with these guys. How boneheaded do it have to be with this freakin lawsuit hanging over the programs heads to get grabby? SMH.

A good talking will stop it lol

Sexual Battery - Sexual contact (intentional touching of any party's intimate parts or clothing covering them, if touching for sexual arousal or gratification) with a victim by a defendant by force, coercion, or without the victim's consent (and knows without consent), defendant knows the victim is mentally or physically incapacitated, or is accomplished by fraud. - See more at: Tennessee Rape and Sexual Assault Laws

Thanks for some actual information. If she is kissing and touching you, then you MIGHT be ok. Consent could be taken so many ways. Obviously, no means no. Best thing these days is just run Forrest run.

How about I accuse you of a crime. Do you want your employer or school to kick you out immediately? Or would you prefer some due process?

Lets see of the kid is actually guilty before you bring the guillotine out.

If 99% of us were arrested for a felony we would absolutely get fired. You really think your boss is going to wait for an entire trial? If they have the evidence to arrest you you can almost guarantee you're gone, especially for a felony like this.

If 99% of us were arrested for a felony we would absolutely get fired. You really think your boss is going to wait for an entire trial? If they have the evidence to arrest you you can almost guarantee you're gone, especially for a felony like this.

I'd say she might have some fingerprints on her neck or broken blood vessels in her eyes that will do in place of a trial for now.....

Pretty sure you just described the plaintiff's title IX lawsuit.

Exactly. Cut this guy immediately and institute a (publicly stated) zero tolerance policy for the rest of the team. We must demonstrate institutional control moving forward or recruiting will be the least of our worries.

Reactions: 3 people
black-guy-gif-star-trek.gif

Reactions: 5 people
"According to arrest records, a female victim told police she was at Johnson’s apartment around 3 a.m. on February 14. She said she had dated and had sexual encounters with him in the past.

The victim said she and Johnson were “play fighting” and things escalated and he tried to choke her, saying she almost passed out. She also said Johnson tried to touch and kiss her, despite her repeated statements that she did not want to have sex.

Eventually, according to the report, the victim says Johnson blocked the bedroom door, keeping her from exiting and threatening physical violence."

Vols football player arrested on aggravated assault, false imprisonment charges | WATE 6 On Your Side

That at least makes sense from the charges. Not that I condone, but more sense than randomly walking up to someone and choking them, grabbing a feel, then holding them.

Exactly. Cut this guy immediately and institute a (publicly stated) zero tolerance policy for the rest of the team. We must demonstrate institutional control moving forward or recruiting will be the least of our worries.
At this point I agree 100%

VN Store

Back