Aliens and UFO's- Is the truth out there?

People will still discount it. Short of the UFOs landing on the White House lawn. Even then...it'd be another government, pranks etc.

People will still discount it. Short of the UFOs landing on the White House lawn. Even then...it'd be another government, pranks etc.

Well...first of all, just because an intelligence official whistleblower comes out and says this, doesn't = evidence.

Second, he's reporting on this from a 2nd hand point of view. He himself has not encountered anything. He's not seen anything. He's reporting based on what he's been told from other sources in the "know". He's submitted no documents, no photos, nothing. I find that highly suspect.

Reactions: jbcollins
Well...first of all, just because an intelligence official whistleblower comes out and says this, doesn't = evidence.

Second, he's reporting on this from a 2nd hand point of view. He himself has not encountered anything. He's not seen anything. He's reporting based on what he's been told from other sources in the "know". He's submitted no documents, no photos, nothing. I find that highly suspect.
So he's blowing someone else's whistle?

I certainly believe that there could be other life forms in other parts of our incalculably vast universe, but I seriously doubt that the government
as any "intact vehicles of non-human origin." Sounds like yet another conspiracy theory--especially when we read that the U.S. govt. has supposedly
succeeded in keeping EVERYONE in lots of other foreign governments from saying a word about it. If we actually did have such vehicles in our possession, some definitive info on them would have gotten out by now....one way or the other.

Reactions: swampfoxfan
"Unacknowledged". Available on Prime. It goes back a ways, but there's a 2017 version out there that has updates.

Don't start down that rabbit hole unless you are willing to go where it takes you.

Raz, you familiar?

Reactions: vader

Found these oldies on another site about the "objects" over Yukon and Alaska. I trying to stay neutral on my opinion about these UAP's, but unless this is some type of psyop mission on civilians or we have a lot of attention whores there is something real about these UAP's.

Found these oldies on another site about the "objects" over Yukon and Alaska. I trying to stay neutral on my opinion about these UAP's, but unless this is some type of psyop mission on civilians or we have a lot of attention whores there is something real about these UAP's.

These were the ones in the days after the Chinese Spy Balloon.

The truth is, there's really no evidence in the sense that normal people would use. Whelm is a word for a flood over your head. You need to get submerged in something to be overwhelmed. But I'm not saying I wasn't overwhelmed. I'm saying there is simply no evidence at all.

Absence of evidence doesn't mean there aren't UFO's. There might be lots of UFO's, and possibly time travelers from the future too. There just isn't any evidence for them. If I ever get access to a time machine, I would certainly go back and warn myself about a couple of things.

"Unacknowledged". Available on Prime. It goes back a ways, but there's a 2017 version out there that has updates.

Don't start down that rabbit hole unless you are willing to go where it takes you.

Raz, you familiar?
Oh man. Narrator is Gus Fring

Harvard professor Avi Loeb finds fragments in ocean that may be alien

It's really cool that they were able to recover pieces of an interstellar object. I'm skeptical that it going faster than nearby stats means anything in terms of aliens. It would have to being going faster to be at escape velocity from it's he system. Now if the metallurgy comes back weird they might have something.

VN Store

Back