Aliens and UFO's- Is the truth out there?

There's a really good documentary that's free on Tubi right now called "Moment of Contact". It's about the alleged UFO crash and ET recovery that supposedly occurred in Varginha South America back in 1996. The testimonies given by those who were involved are VERY compelling!

Last edited:
Reactions: ArdentVol
Soooo.... why is no one talking about what happened this week??

I watched it. All I took from it was...

"I'll be happy to talk about that in a SCIF" or a non-public arena."

For as many times as I heard that guy say this, I thought, well why the hell are you even here then??

Here are the 5 most memorable moments from Congress’ UFO hearing

I think the discussion has plateaued again. Eye witnesses accounts, even by credible people still won't sway some and it feels like talking to a wall. I know I've encountered some intense attempts to rationalize it all away by folks in my orbit.

I'm still leaning towards this stuff is ours that we are hiding in plain sight and not a lot of people in the government/military are aware of it. To me that is still the most likely scenario.

I watched it. All I took from it was...

"I'll be happy to talk about that in a SCIF" or a non-public arena."

For as many times as I heard that guy say this, I thought, well why the hell are you even here then??

I'm still leaning towards this stuff is ours that we are hiding in plain sight and not a lot of people in the government/military are aware of it. To me that is still the most likely scenario.
We're getting into "secret space program" territory with some of that stuff. Our capability to travel in space is way better than we let on if that's the case.

Reactions: ArdentVol
I just saw something tonight, six objects in a line in the sky going over at high altitude, spread equal distance apart that all disappeared in sequence. No clouds in the area.

Reactions: LittleVol
If I recall correctly, @kiddiedoc can identify that for you.
That would be helpful. I watched it and could not think of any rational explanation for it. It was too uniform to be a meteor trail. They were small pinpoints of light, about the size of a star without the twinkle of a star (imagine a dull white light). They were moving very quickly, 6 of them in a line, equidistant apart, and disappeared one after another when reaching a certain point. There was no cloud cover to account for that.

That would be helpful. I watched it and could not think of any rational explanation for it. It was too uniform to be a meteor trail. They were small pinpoints of light, about the size of a star without the twinkle of a star (imagine a dull white light). They were moving very quickly, 6 of them in a line, equidistant apart, and disappeared one after another when reaching a certain point. There was no cloud cover to account for that.

What you describe sounds very much like a photo of Starlink satellites that @kiddiedoc posted in another thread.

I just saw something tonight, six objects in a line in the sky going over at high altitude, spread equal distance apart that all disappeared in sequence. No clouds in the area.

In Knoxville? I had a friend post videos of something similar

We live in a 3 dimensional universe. The concept of time is the 4th dimension.

What is 2 dimensional reality? It's existence within a flat reality with ZERO height or depth. (Inside a sheet of paper. )

What is gravity? It's the force that gives shape to the 2 dimensional by bending into on itself creating 3 dimensions. Energy = mass × speed of light (squared).

The key to traveling to the Andromeda Galaxy, or the Icarus Star (11 billion ly away?) Is to harness the properties of gravity, fold in and out of the 3rd dimension. Because we will never move faser than the speed of light. To do so would move us back to the 2nd dimension. Which we CAN'T do because we're 3 dimensional.

So these UAPs are controlling gravity. Which is why there's no heat signature and how they can deify the laws of physics.

What is 2 dimensional reality? It's existence within a flat reality with ZERO height or depth. (Inside a sheet of paper. )

What is gravity? It's the force that gives shape to the 2 dimensional by bending into on itself creating 3 dimensions. Energy = mass × speed of light (squared).

The key to traveling to the Andromeda Galaxy, or the Icarus Star (11 billion ly away?) Is to harness the properties of gravity, fold in and out of the 3rd dimension. Because we will never move faser than the speed of light. To do so would move us back to the 2nd dimension. Which we CAN'T do because we're 3 dimensional.

So these UAPs are controlling gravity. Which is why there's no heat signature and how they can deify the laws of physics.
B819E56E-BB48-42FB-9E14-128F037F0F58.jpeg

Reactions: 82_VOL_83

what says you can't travel faster than the speed of light?

we assume that because we measure speed based on the speed of light. Our understanding of objects at high speeds says that as velocity increases, the relative mass increases as well. if you believe they can work gravity to bend space/time, it also seems reasonable to assume they could work gravity to deal with the relative mass increase due to near light speed velocities.

there could also be modes/means of transportation that avoid that issue. or materials that don't have that issue, without relying on bending space/time. which could also be a means of transportation, but it becomes a question of time as well as that point. which we have even less understanding of the implications than near/post light speed velocities.

imo it seems like just going faster is a step or two easier/more straight forward/less technology, than the ability to bend space time in a meaningful way.

what says you can't travel faster than the speed of light?

we assume that because we measure speed based on the speed of light. Our understanding of objects at high speeds says that as velocity increases, the relative mass increases as well. if you believe they can work gravity to bend space/time, it also seems reasonable to assume they could work gravity to deal with the relative mass increase due to near light speed velocities.

there could also be modes/means of transportation that avoid that issue. or materials that don't have that issue, without relying on bending space/time. which could also be a means of transportation, but it becomes a question of time as well as that point. which we have even less understanding of the implications than near/post light speed velocities.

imo it seems like just going faster is a step or two easier/more straight forward/less technology, than the ability to bend space time in a meaningful way.

Pretty much the whole of physics says you can't go faster than light. Things with mass can't even go that fast. Only massless things like photons can.

Gravity effects weight, not mass. Mass is the amount of matter in something, not how much that matter weighs. An objects mass is the same no matter how much gravity is acting on it.
From the vault: The difference between mass and weight

In the case of acceleration you are dealing with inertial mass which is different than normal mass. The 2 are related but separate....sort of.
Why Mass Increases with Speed | Futurism

The speed of light is absolutely a limit. It's one of the corner stones of physics and science in general.
Why is the speed of light the way it is?

Physics is weird.

Last edited:
Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Pretty much the whole of physics says you can't go faster than light. Things with mass can't even go that fast. Only massless things like photons can.

Gravity effects weight, not mass. Mass is the amount of matter in something, not how much that matter weighs. An objects mass is the same no matter how much gravity is acting on it.
From the vault: The difference between mass and weight

In the case of acceleration you are dealing with inertial mass which is different than normal mass. The 2 are related but separate....sort of.
Why Mass Increases with Speed | Futurism

The speed of light is absolutely a limit. It's one of the corner stones of physics and science in general.
Why is the speed of light the way it is?

Physics is weird.
Nothing in any of those said I was wrong, except the mass thing. I pointed out that our current knowledge may not be everything, especially if we are assuming aliens have some manner of traversing distances at a rate faster than the speed of light.

As the last one points out, the speed of light, or the fine structure constant, is just a number. That doesn't make it a limit. We haven't accounted for all the mass in the universe that we have been able to measure with gravity. which would suggest that its either mass we can't measure with the speed of light, or one of our constants is wrong. and IIRC we aren't off on the overall mass by a little, its a sizeable number.

VN Store

Back