Amateur Hour Continues

It just occurred to me that not one DC Republican had a problem with the calls for martial law and military tribunals to overturn the election. Nobody had a problem with the threat of a shooting war. Nobody had a problem with baseless claims of fraud. Nobody cared when Trump said the FBI and DOJ were in on it. Not one of them cared about threats to the families of the Secretary of State in Georgia.

But they got big mad about Lin Woods saying “don’t vote for these republicans.”

That’s pretty ****ed up.

Reactions: FrankenVol54
It just occurred to me that not one DC Republican had a problem with the calls for martial law and military tribunals to overturn the election.
That's not true. There are a few of them that have called the election as it is. And, if asked, would certainly denounce the ugly turn.

EobcyFzWMAAfNch

EobcU03W8AAFeYh

That's not true. There are a few of them that have called the election as it is. And, if asked, would certainly denounce the ugly turn.
Ok. You’re right. Romney, Murkowski, and Toomey. Do the republicans still claim them?

Edit: did Liz Chaney throw in the towel too? Maybe they’re up to 5% of elected republicans. I may have sold them short and not thought this through. My bad.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but funny stand up comedians are few and far between.
Stand up comedy isn't my thing, so I don't necessarily disagree with this. But there's nothing inherent in it that made 40 years ago the golden age of comedy, and now it's not funny. The main thing that changed was you getting older.

Reactions: BenGrimm
Stand up comedy isn't my thing, so I don't necessarily disagree with this. But there's nothing inherent in it that made 40 years ago the golden age of comedy, and now it's not funny. The main thing that changed was you getting older.
Not what I meant. It's similar to music in my mind. Just like Sat Night Live. Like tv shows. After a certain period of time, most stuff has been done. I think it's harder to come up with funny stuff or good music or good tv shows after many years. And for what it's worth, they weren't many funny stand up comics when I was younger. The comedians that made me laugh were Richard Pryor, John Belushi (obviously not stand up), Dice Man Clay, Eddie Murphy's characters, early Steve Martin, Cedric, Jim Carrey's In Living Color characters, Damon Wayans characters on same . A lot of this was physical comedy. I'm sure I'm missing a few.

Not what I meant. It's similar to music in my mind. Just like Sat Night Live. Like tv shows. After a certain period of time, most stuff has been done. I think it's harder to come up with funny stuff or good music or good tv shows after many years. And for what it's worth, they weren't many funny stand up comics when I was younger. The comedians that made me laugh were Richard Pryor, John Belushi (obviously not stand up), Dice Man Clay, Eddie Murphy's characters, early Steve Martin, Cedric, Jim Carrey's In Living Color characters, Damon Wayans characters on same . A lot of this was physical comedy. I'm sure I'm missing a few.
WTF no George Carlin?! Also you need to tweet to get thru to him.

Age. To you, something that is old and done is, to a youngster who's not seen it, new and fresh.

It just occurred to me that not one DC Republican had a problem with the calls for martial law and military tribunals to overturn the election. Nobody had a problem with the threat of a shooting war. Nobody had a problem with baseless claims of fraud. Nobody cared when Trump said the FBI and DOJ were in on it. Not one of them cared about threats to the families of the Secretary of State in Georgia.

But they got big mad about Lin Woods saying “don’t vote for these republicans.”

That’s pretty ****ed up.
Machiavellians don't care. Machiavellians just take what they want.

It's pretty silly to do this for kids, though, despite TIME not being what it once was.
Last year the women of the year was a Bruce Jenner so they may not be what they once were.

Edit: yea I know that’s not actually what happened. It’s a joke.

VN Store

Back