Amateur Hour Continues

Actually she is very smart. She knows how to fleece people and have them love her for it. Did you look at that sweatshirt? It probably took all of 30 seconds to design. What a bunch of buffoons that would buy that. Genius.

Definitely a dumber crowd than the ones who've given $207M to Donny AFTER he's lost the election.

The point was clear which is why sister evil wouldn’t touch it. There were no challenges a month after the election in 2016. There are still multiple challenges now. Nobody in either party would admit a victor with ongoing challenges. The libs would be doing the same thing if the tables were reversed. In fact the influence peddling dementia patient already had lawyers positioned to do so on election eve.

"multiple challenges"

LOL, so what? $40 and a grudge can get you a legal "challenge."

It's astonishing that some of you guys aren't recognizing the dog and pony show for what it is, theater. Theater to blunt the sting of him getting b-slapped by the electorate. Theater to help rally the troops in GA for the run off. Theater to plant the seed of the orange turd remmerging in 2024.

You guys keep falling for the election fraud #fakenews because you want to believe it. There was no silent majority, his sht show leadership was rebuffed by 7 million Americans and the electoral college.

"multiple challenges"

It's astonishing that some of you guys aren't recognizing the dog and pony show for what it is, theater.

These legal challenges are the equivalent of ambulance chaser attorneys, with no credible evidence, going after an election. 1-43.

They wouldn't stay in business long with that success rate. Is there a single tangible thing they've achieved that has improved Trump's vote disposition?

Just the opposite, ironically. They've proven there isn't any evidence of widespread fraud or you know, they'd show it.

"multiple challenges"

It's astonishing that some of you guys aren't recognizing the dog and pony show for what it is, theater. Theater to blunt the sting of him getting b-slapped by the electorate. Theater to help rally the troops in GA for the run off. Theater to plant the seed of the orange turd remmerging in 2024.

You guys keep falling for the election fraud #fakenews because you want to believe it. There was no silent majority, his sht show leadership was rebuffed by 7 million Americans and the electoral college.
He’s entitled to his day in court. I’m not falling for anything there isn’t any major actual proof that has been presented. Lots of accusations and like I said in another thread the data analytics are curious as hell the probabilities of it happening don’t make sense. But that alone isn’t proof. And yeah the influence peddler had the lawyers already there to do the same thing but clearly they weren’t needed. I know exactly what I’m looking at you should probably find another group of “you guys” to try and dunk on

Last edited:
Reactions: dovervolz
Just the opposite, ironically. They've proven there isn't any evidence of widespread fraud or you know, they'd show it.
Here is where I’m at. You should probably go look for somebody to do your idiot dunking on
So I’ve not said anything other than let the process churn as to what is allowed (I think anyway). And once the EC vote is cast our process has spoken. Whatever bitter grapes result are wasted. Be it now... or four years ago.

I do think there is a BUNCH of head scratcher stuff on this one. The data patterns frankly just don’t seem mathematically probable. They just don’t. But... that isn’t evidence. And I’ll say it again once the EC vote tally is counted it’s over. If 270 is reached and I believe it will be reached time to move the hell on. Do you see anything in this post that isn’t consistent with what I’ve said before?
And like slice replied to also it’s clear our “gold standard” election process is a farce with regards to trust in the counting. There’s no damn reason it takes more than a couple of days using clearly readable paper ballots which can easily be audited. Not QR code ballots the old multiple choice bubble type

Here is where I’m at. You should probably go look for somebody to do your idiot dunking on

And like slice replied to also it’s clear our “gold standard” election process is a farce with regards to trust in the counting. There’s no damn reason it takes more than a couple of days using clearly readable paper ballots which can easily be audited. Not QR code ballots the old multiple choice bubble type

Yeah, because a bunch of people crying fraud, equals fraud.

Yeah, because a bunch of people crying fraud, equals fraud.
Still got that random reply generator on. Trump is entitled to his day in court. That was the “he”. Many of these cases have been dismissed for lack of standing as team Trump didnt join them from what I have read. But nimrod Velo is including them in the Bama championship style case tally. That’s just as stupid in my book

Still got that random reply generator on. Trump is entitled to his day in court. That was the “he”. Many of these cases have been dismissed for lack of standing as team Trump didnt join them from what I have read. But nimrod Velo is including them in the Bama championship style case tally. That’s just as stupid in my book

If anyone wants to have a serious discussion about election security, it seems a little disingenuous to say its obvious that these problems have been uncovered, while using the unsubstantiated fraud claims as proof-positive.

The recounts don't show that there are suddenly egregious integrity issues, compared to past elections.

Fewer places to actually vote, along with inexplicable voter roll purges is something tangible for discussing. Maybe we can start with the known issues, while we wait for the speculative ones to reach some level of credibility.

If anyone wants to have a serious discussion about election security, it seems a little disingenuous to say its obvious that these problems have been uncovered, while using the unsubstantiated fraud claims as proof-positive.

The recounts don't show that there are suddenly egregious integrity issues, compared to past elections.

Fewer places to actually vote, along with inexplicable voter roll purges is something tangible for discussing. Maybe we can start with the known issues, while we wait for the speculative ones to reach some level of credibility.
Did you reply to the wrong person again?

Did you reply to the wrong person again?

Inconceivable that distrust in ballot counting is a result of the continued disinformation campaign being waged on behalf of Donald.

I demand action, because anonymous Twitter peeps and Qanon type lawyers are flooding the interwebs with claims of conspiracy, and sworn affidavits that never make it to a judge,.because they know that's when consequences would be real.

Inconceivable that distrust in ballot counting is a result of the continued disinformation campaign being waged on behalf of Donald.

I demand action, because anonymous Twitter peeps and Qanon type lawyers are flooding the interwebs with claims of conspiracy, and sworn affidavits that never make it to a judge,.because they know that's when consequences would be real.
As I’ve stated the analytics have me scratching my head and I’d really like to hear an explanation on them.

If you’re weak minded enough to fall for your “disinformation campaign” thats on you stewie. Trump is entitled to his days in court and he doesn’t owe you any peace of mind in churning thru that process.

And us still counting votes a month after the election alone makes me distrust our process. That is stupid as hell in this day and age and needs to be fixed now.

As I’ve stated the analytics have me scratching my head and I’d really like to hear an explanation on them.

If you’re weak minded enough to fall for your “disinformation campaign” thats on you stewie. Trump is entitled to his days in court and he doesn’t owe you any peace of mind in churning thru that process.

And us still counting votes a month after the election alone makes me distrust our process. That is stupid as hell in this day and age and needs to be fixed now.

So, suddenly you take issue with the process..

If you ask for like three recounts in the same states, of course they will still be counting ballots.

But I do agree that top Trump donor/alleged campaign finance fraud conspirator, Louis DeJoy should have never been appointed head of the USPS.

I think we have some common ground here to move forward in our quest in understanding which deliberate actions have created this distrust.

Reactions: luthervol

VN Store

Back