Amateur Hour Continues

How many congressional Dems a month after the 2016 election were maintaining Clinton had won?
How many states hadn’t certified their vote counts or declared a winner in their state race a month after the election. This stupidity seems to be the normal retort now by you idiots.

How many states hadn’t certified their vote counts or declared a winner in their state race a month after the election. This stupidity seems to be the normal retort now by you idiots.

Not sure what point you are trying to make. Every contested state has certified their results.

Counting was still going on for almost a month in 2016. That’s not even including the Jill Stein recounts. The difference with then and now is the losing side accepted the election results and moved on to fight another day.

And before some clever chap brings up Russia, no one was disputing that Trump got more votes WI, MI, and PA or demanding another election in those states.

Not sure what point you are trying to make. Every contested state has certified their results.

Counting was still going on for almost a month in 2016. That’s not even including the Jill Stein recounts. The difference with then and now is the losing side accepted the election results and moved on to fight another day.

And before some clever chap brings up Russia, no one was disputing that Trump got more votes WI, MI, and PA or demanding another election in those states.
The point was clear which is why sister evil wouldn’t touch it. There were no challenges a month after the election in 2016. There are still multiple challenges now. Nobody in either party would admit a victor with ongoing challenges. The libs would be doing the same thing if the tables were reversed. In fact the influence peddling dementia patient already had lawyers positioned to do so on election eve.

Reactions: dovervolz
Certainly there was "not my president"-type rhetoric going around, but I don't remember many of them disputing that Trump had actually received sufficient votes to win the election.

I used to see “Not my President” Obama bumper stickers all the time. I remember seeing them for Bill Clinton even. I’m sure there were ones for W.

“not my President “ is not a new thing made up for Trump. much to his dismay it’s not always about him.

The point was clear which is why sister evil wouldn’t touch it. There were no challenges a month after the election in 2016. There are still multiple challenges now. Nobody in either party would admit a victor with ongoing challenges. The libs would be doing the same thing if the tables were reversed. In fact the influence peddling dementia patient already had lawyers positioned to do so on election eve.

Well Trump was already saying “We are going to come in with the lawyers right after election night”.

Biden would be kinda dumb to not prepare for any challenge Trump attempted.

Well Trump was already saying “We are going to come in with the lawyers right after election night”.

Biden would be kinda dumb to not prepare for any challenge Trump attempted.
Lol. Sure thing. Both were positioned to do so not because of the other team. Nice attempted rationalization tho 😂

"The Democrats didn't challenge the election they narrowly lost in 2016, but if they narrowly lost in 2020, they would definitely be doing what they didn't do then."

Makes sense.

"The Democrats didn't challenge the election they narrowly lost in 2016, but if they narrowly lost in 2020, they would definitely be doing what they didn't do then."

Makes sense.
It’s what they exactly were prepared to do and had lawyers in place to do so if needed tweet boi.

Remember Cankles advice to the influence peddler?

You think some people in Congress will formally contest the declared winner?
So my understanding is the way it works is on January 6, the entire legislature meets to ratify the EC results. The way this works is that each state’s electors are put before the body and if a member of both the house and senate contest that state’s electors in writing, then they split off into house and senate and deliberate and vote. Both bodies must vote to reject the delegates for them to be rejected.

Since the house will never reject Biden’s electors, it’s an easy loyalty test to contest the votes and vote against them. Trumpism loves it some loyalty tests. I suspect it will happen.

So my understanding is the way it works is on January 6, the entire legislature meets to ratify the EC results. The way this works is that each state’s electors are put before the body and if a member of both the house and senate contest that state’s electors in writing, then they split off into house and senate and deliberate and vote. Both bodies must vote to reject the delegates for them to be rejected.

Since the house will never reject Biden’s electors, it’s an easy loyalty test to contest the votes and vote against them. Trumpism loves it some loyalty tests. I suspect it will happen.
Lol!

Lol. Sure thing. Both were positioned to do so not because of the other team. Nice attempted rationalization tho 😂

Had the votes been counted as they are and Biden lost by the margins Trump has I don’t think he would have put much of a challenge or been running around screaming fraud at every turn.

Had Trump been able to get 100s of thousands of votes disqualified then yes there would have been a big battle.

Had the votes been counted as they are and Biden lost by the margins Trump has I don’t think he would have put much of a challenge or been running around screaming fraud at every turn.

Had Trump been able to get 100s of thousands of votes disqualified then yes there would have been a big battle.
Great for you that you don’t have to defend your supposition huh? That’s as dumb as Velo’s they didn’t do it in 2016 so why would they do it now when they were positioning to do just that.

Great for you that you don’t have to defend your supposition huh? That’s as dumb as Velo’s they didn’t do it in 2016 so why would they do it now when they were positioning to do just that.

And you don’t have to defend yours. At least we are playing on the same field.

Well the same game anyway.

VN Store

Back