Amateur Hour Continues

Luther is in extra innings, I hope he enjoys the rest of his life here... I have my doubts. (not much can be done) I actually feel bad for him most of the time.
:( I agree I don't see him doing much of anything.
Other than crying and peeing I don’t either

Fauci tests positive for West Nile Virus leading to Hospitalization as America's former top doctor gives update​

Anthony Fauci was hospitalized for six days this month after being infected with the potentially deadly West Nile Virus.

Fauci, the former longtime director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, is now back at home getting treatment.

Reactions: 508mikey

Fauci tests positive for West Nile Virus leading to Hospitalization as America's former top doctor gives update​

Anthony Fauci was hospitalized for six days this month after being infected with the potentially deadly West Nile Virus.

Fauci, the former longtime director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, is now back at home getting treatment.

Everyone need to get a hazemat suit to prevent mosquito bites

Reactions: Cod

Thank God he’s gone!

Don’t wish him any ill will but good ducking riddance!

Reactions: 508mikey

Coincidence or???

It has a karmic resonance that the man who helped destroy so many peoples lives would get bitten by a bill gates mosquito.

The loony left-wing deranged retards are so scared for other people to have a thought.
And they wonder why nobody watches their shows & are staying in the bottom tank.

VN Store

Back