Amateur Hour Continues

As pets...or as livestock?
Lots of people would say they are both. My granny when I was young had names for several of her chickens/rooster. That didn't stop her from taking a hatchet to them on occasion. I saw first hand as a kid where the phrase "a chicken running around with it's head cut off" came from. 😂

Lots of people would say they are both. My granny when I was young had names for several of her chickens/rooster. That didn't stop her from taking a hatchet to them on occasion. I saw first hand as a kid where the phrase "a chicken running around with it's head cut off" came from. 😂
Oh yeah and probably some guineas around.

That's my point. Naming a common farm animal doesn't make it a pet.

A neighbor had ducks and now has 4 chickens as pets..they got out last week and I spotted one in a cypress tree in back yard..it was funny..Had fried chicken last night, but not him.

VN Store

Back