Amateur Hour Continues

Query, when rampant fraud is taking place in an organization and the CEO is asleep at the wheel, does the CEO usually survive?
How was fraud occurring “within” the organization here girl? Like hog just said if anything it’s an example of fraud not penetrating the organization. Now spin that.

Reactions: tennvols77
That would mean Trump knew about it.
Prove your assertion. Trump may or may not have received a recommendation from Manafort on Calk. Regardless he didn’t act on it. However knowledge of the Calk bribe to Manafort is not required for that discussion to occur.

Query, when rampant fraud is taking place in an organization and the CEO is asleep at the wheel, does the CEO usually survive?

Unless Avenatti forged Manafort’s hiring papers as a plant by the British inside the campaign and whenever somebody figured it out, Hillary killed them and the FBI covered it all up. Clearly the most plausible scenario given Trump’s obvious moral fiber, integrity, and honesty. It’ll all be declassified soon.

Reactions: Mick
Prove your assertion. Trump may or may not have received a recommendation from Manafort on Calk. Regardless he didn’t act on it. However knowledge of the Calk bribe to Manafort is not required for that discussion to occur.
If he was following through on the campaign promise of draining the swamp and didn't hire him because he was corrupt, then that would mean he knew he was corrupt. I'm not even saying Trump knew. It's a good day to take on corruption. Do you think you can manage to feel good about the indictment or are you going to continue to shield Trump from the corruption that surrounds him?

Unless Avenatti forged Manafort’s hiring papers as a plant by the British inside the campaign and whenever somebody figured it out, Hillary killed them and the FBI covered it all up. It’ll all be declassified soon.
Really? You wanna step in a play with this deflection crap on THIS topic? I really think you’re smarter than that.

Unless Avenatti forged Manafort’s hiring papers as a plant by the British inside the campaign and whenever somebody figured it out, Hillary killed them and the FBI covered it all up. Clearly the most plausible scenario given Trump’s obvious moral fiber, integrity, and honesty. It’ll all be declassified soon.

Going full LG I see.

CEO fired the guy attempting to commit fraud so yeah he survives.

Face it the story does not support what you want it to.

Calk got an interview with transition officials based on Manafort's recommendation. So it's not exactly like the administration said "This Manafort guy is bad news. We're washing our hands of him." And DeVos tells you all you need to know about Trump's ethics when it comes to pay-to-play.

If he was following through on the campaign promise of draining the swamp and didn't hire him because he was corrupt, then that would mean he knew he was corrupt. I'm not even saying Trump knew. It's a good day to take on corruption. Do you think you can manage to feel good about the indictment or are you going to continue to shield Trump from the corruption that surrounds him?

Looks like he shielded himself since he didn't hire the guy and his justice dept is prosecuting him.

Calk got an interview with transition officials based on Manafort's recommendation. So it's not exactly like the administration said "This Manafort guy is bad news. We're washing our hands of him." And DeVos tells you all you need to know about Trump's ethics when it comes to pay-to-play.

LOL

Just can't accept that you missed on this one can you?

Reactions: tennvols77
I could care less on the indictment as it pertains to Trumps administration since it doesn’t pertain to Trumps administration. I do see you libs trying very hard to push a message that this DOES pertain to Trumps administration however if it does then it’s the message hog said, it’s actually an example of draining the swamp.

Occam's razor is not on good terms with the GOP recently.

L
LMAO! Keep selling, girl, work it! 🤣

I could care less on the indictment as it pertains to Trumps administration since it doesn’t pertain to Trumps administration. I do see you libs trying very hard to push a message that this DOES pertain to Trumps administration however if it does then it’s the message hog said, it’s actually an example of draining the swamp.
Actually it's not the Administration that this points to as being corrupt, It's the Campaign and your Buddy Manafort whos only crimes are 10 year old process crimes, right? I know you were pulling for him. You're a horrible judge of character.

Actually it's not the Administration that this points to as being corrupt, It's the Campaign and your Buddy Manafort whos only crimes are 10 year old process crimes, right? I know you were pulling for him. You're a horrible judge of character.
It only points to Manafort. It in no way points to the campaign.

My buddy... lol...

Reactions: AM64
CEO fired the guy attempting to commit fraud so yeah he survives.

Face it the story does not support what you want it to.
He knew exactly what Manafort was when he hired him. He hired him specifically because of what he was. Stone, Manafort, Bannon.....LOL
Do you approve of those guys? Those are the types of guys you like seeing your president surround himself with?
Those 3 completely encapsulate Trump's true nature.....and it's horrendously despicable.

VN Store

Back