Amateur Hour Continues

Clearly the most plausible scenario given Trump’s obvious moral fiber, integrity, and honesty. It’ll all be declassified soon.

Mixing financial interests and political access is so unlike how these people (Trump, Manafort, Cohen, Kushner, et. al) operate. I can't believe this is true.

Mixing financial interests and political access is so unlike how these people (Trump, Manafort, Cohen, Kushner, et. al) operate. I can't believe this is true.
Got a link showing how the financial entanglement between Calk and Manafort resulted in favor by the Trump administration? Or that the admin even knew of the entanglement?

Yep. And that was it. And never got a post in the admin. Again if anything it’s an example of “drain the swamp” working.

Womp womp!
Not part of the campaign, right? Has nothing to do with the campaign, Right? As I said it points to corruption in the campaign and not the administration. Are you still sticking by your guns that it has nothing to do with the campaign?

Really? You wanna step in a play with this deflection crap on THIS topic? I really think you’re smarter than that.

Yeah, you’re right, watching you guys do the plausible deniability song and dance for the umpteenth Time is serious business and deserved a more serious response.

Got a link showing how the financial entanglement between Calk and Manafort resulted in favor by the Trump administration? Or that the admin even knew of the entanglement?

Can you explain why Calk submitted a list of ambassador jobs?

I guess he was trying to get a job the cheap way--using other people's money, instead of the tried and true way of a large donation.

Can you explain why Calk submitted a list of ambassador jobs?

I guess he was trying to get a job the cheap way--using other people's money, instead of the tried and true way of a large donation.
He submitted that to Manafort. And what was the timeframe of when he submitted that list and where was Manafort? 😬

Yep he sure did. Manafort did indeed make a recommendation. And it resulted in nada. Your link doesn’t make a connection. Womp womp.

This is a case of Mueller peddling influence he didn’t have and Calk being gullible enough to fall for it. You libs are desperately trying to connect it to campaign/admin misconduct. And you’re not going to be successful.

Actually it points to the diligence of Trumps DOJ vs the lack of in Obama’s.

Struck out again.
LOL.....It's actually pointing in the complete opposite direction.
Constitutionalists supporting Trump. That's like a Vols fan donating to the bama athletic fund.

Yep he sure did. Manafort did indeed make a recommendation. And it resulted in nada. Your link doesn’t make a connection. Womp womp.

This is a case of Mueller peddling influence he didn’t have and Calk being gullible enough to fall for it. You libs are desperately trying to connect it to campaign/admin misconduct. And you’re not going to be successful.

Should Kushner be fired?

What better way to demonstrate your leadership skills than to call your own former Secretary of State "dumb as a rock"? That is Trump's way of projecting because he knows that Tillerson thinks he is a moron.

Should Kushner be fired?
On what basis? Considering input made from a former campaign official relating to a former campaign advisor on suitability for a position in the administration? Why the hell should he?

Again this is Mueller peddling influence he clearly didn’t have... and absolutely nothing else.

VN Store

Back