Amy Coney Barrett Supreme Court

They know Trump is toast. Stack the court even though the whole process has been shady they will trade it for a majority. It’s now every republican for themselves just like the last month of Bob Dole’s run. Democrats will sit around a red light for 5 min while republicans drive drunk speeding through them.

Nobody “stacked” the court. Or do you mean “packed”? They didn’t do that either.

ElS5ZrVUUAECzpo

Dats perty
I totally lucked into it. Found it on the used Gun rack at cabelas. Got it for $600. The bolt handle was cut off and reversed to sweep under the scope so I could put lower mounts on it and it handles faster. Then it was nickle plated. All parkerizing gone with a high gloss blued finish. Civilian barrel with a hunting muzzle crown. And all set in a glass bedded high grade custom walnut stock. It’s freaking beautiful and deadly accurate.

I put a Nikon Monarch Gold 4-16x42 scope with a Mildot reticle on it. I like Nikon glass got three of them. All bright and clear scopes.

Some idiot nephew sold his uncles custom rifle at an estate sale and I picked it up for a steal.

Literally hate Tim Kaine and Mark Warner.

Kaine is one of the stupidest humans I've had to share air in a room with. Warner was at least nice, but still stupid.
I had to work directly with Warner on his Project Graduation initiative several years ago. I don't agree with all of his politics by any means, but we corresponded via email and talked on the phone a few times. Personally, I got the impression he was a nice guy. At least he was nice to me, and he was attentive. I just think Kaine comes off as creepy.

VN Store

Back