Amy Coney Barrett Supreme Court

These are the last days of the Republican klan. That's the entire reason they did this, they know they're about to get their sh!t rocked so they had to do one final power grab before dipping out. It'll be a while before they have any sort of tangible power again. 7-6 here we come.
They thought that after Nixon, when Carter was elected. They thought that they had a sure thing with Al Gore after Clinton, and they absolutely thought Hillary was a sure thing. This idea that it'll be a "long time" before a power shift never works out for either side. But keep dreaming.

These are the last days of the Republican klan. That's the entire reason they did this, they know they're about to get their sh!t rocked so they had to do one final power grab before dipping out. It'll be a while before they have any sort of tangible power again. 7-6 here we come.

I came here to see libs crying and being little salty bi***** over acb, found one 😂😂😂

Dude chill out. Stop acting like a deranged lunatic. Don't you have some computers to hack and infect with a virus?

Kegger u say!
images

I totally lucked into it. Found it on the used Gun rack at cabelas. Got it for $600. The bolt handle was cut off and reversed to sweep under the scope so I could put lower mounts on it and it handles faster. Then it was nickle plated. All parkerizing gone with a high gloss blued finish. Civilian barrel with a hunting muzzle crown. And all set in a glass bedded high grade custom walnut stock. It’s freaking beautiful and deadly accurate.

I put a Nikon Monarch Gold 4-16x42 scope with a Mildot reticle on it. I like Nikon glass got three of them. All bright and clear scopes.

Some idiot nephew sold his uncles custom rifle at an estate sale and I picked it up for a steal.
It’s a beauty.

tenor.gif

VN Store

Back