Amy Coney Barrett Supreme Court

I agree, let’s kick the tires and light the fire , I want to see who backs down first . If I was the turtle I’ll tell chuck for every one you add , we will add three when we control it again .

37's post..eerybody gets a robe still cracks me up.

Reactions: StarRaider
Actually thanks to Mitch's shenanigans it'll be a 7-6 liberal majority by March. Joke's on you.
If Dems expand the court, the Pubs will do the same when they eventually regain control. All the left would be doing is enabling the right to use the exact same tactics. It's stupid and pointless and why anyone would cheer it on knowing it's just going to lead to more political games is asinine.

If Dems expand the court, the Pubs will do the same when they eventually regain control. All the left would be doing is enabling the right to use the exact same tactics. It's stupid and pointless and why anyone would cheer it on knowing it's just going to lead to more political games is asinine.
It’s amazing that they don’t see it.
Today was made possible by the Dems and we’re warned about it when they set the wheels in motion

These are the last days of the Republican klan. That's the entire reason they did this, they know they're about to get their sh!t rocked so they had to do one final power grab before dipping out. It'll be a while before they have any sort of tangible power again. 7-6 here we come.

These are the last days of the Republican klan. That's the entire reason they did this, they know they're about to get their sh!t rocked so they had to do one final power grab before dipping out. It'll be a while before they have any sort of tangible power again. 7-6 here we come.

Same mentality the British had almost 250 years ago.

Term limits are a better idea then court packing. Last thing we need is liberal morons making this a dictatorship or a pissing contest

VN Store

Back