And you guys really put blind faith in Fauci?

Come on Huner.

Why cant you guys be skeptics of government and accountability ?
It's because he believes Fauci is "the science" and lacks basic critical thinking skills.

I can imagine he was/is one of those people wearing a mask alone inside their car.

It's because he believes Fauci is "the science" and lacks basic critical thinking skills.

I can imagine he was/is one of those people wearing a mask alone inside their car.

Huner is cool..maybe even convertible
Not the woke

“Our main work over the last couple of weeks has been focused on trying to disprove any type of lab theory…” Anderson wrote in a February 8, 2020 email.

Reactions: Vol8188
He can take his booster recommendation and pretend it's a suppository.

Here's the headline to me from that article:

A major study recently published at the Journal of Infectious Diseases showed that natural immunity, or postinfection immunity, was shown to provide 76 percent protection against Covid-19-associated hospitalizations during the Omicron surge, the researchers found. The Moderna or Pfizer vaccines, both using mRNA technology, provided just 39 percent protection for those without a prior infection.

Natural immunity also lasted longer than mRNA vaccination plus boosters, according to the study. During the Omicron surge, natural immunity protection against hospitalization was 74 percent for 150 or more days after infection. A primary vaccine series without prior infection provided just 39 percent protection beyond 149 days after the final shot. Three doses initially provided 81 percent protection but this faded to just 31 percent after 150 or more days following the last shot.

Reactions: LouderVol and McDad

VN Store

Back