And you guys really put blind faith in Fauci?

I know you won't reply but I haven't asked you anything related to right or left (R and D) politics. Quite frankly, I don't care about most of the political discussions here, either. I don't know how you could objectively even input a political angle to my questions to be honest.
I am much more interested in why you (or anyone) would trust a government bureaucrat, if those who trust them ever follow the developments which are usually discovered years later, and if those developments reset a tendency to put trust in a bureaucrat.

If you won't answer, maybe others will.
I don’t trust bureaucrats. I listen, I follow, watch their actions and the end result is about 99% the same. Wash rinse repeat.

The idea of microchimera genetic defects are rare. So what would you like us to do with this information? Are you willing to go get genome mapped and what are you going to do with the result?

It’s such a nonstarter that it’s insane. One they’re disgustingly trying to other people with abnormalities like Turner’s syndrome and pretend they are neither male nor female. But the second problem is the left wing argument has never been based in science but rather emotion.

If you’re XY and feel like a woman, you can be a woman is their actual stance. Not “if you’re trans it probably means you’re XXY”

It was the biggest virtue signal of our lifetimes. Half my coworkers just showed up with 2 masks on after he talked about that. And I was really excited to see how far they were willing to go. I was hoping for triple masking.
The pandemic and the recommendations which followed was the most polarizing event inside of healthcare, in my opinion. Saw it at McMom's hospitals. Even pharmacists were anti vax (for covid), which I had never witnessed before. Half the people trusted masks and the other half rolled their eyes as they put them on. I think even kiddiedoc has mentioned how the pandemic made him more skeptical in certain ways.

Reactions: Vol8188
It’s such a nonstarter that it’s insane. One they’re disgustingly trying to other people with abnormalities like Turner’s syndrome and pretend they are neither male nor female. But the second problem is the left wing argument has never been based in science but rather emotion.

If you’re XY and feel like a woman, you can be a woman is their actual stance. Not “if you’re trans it probably means you’re XXY”
The sky is the limit!!! Imagine all those billions of births when this science wasn’t available. They lived and died without being informed. Genetics to help treat conditions and deficiencies is a relevant use of the human genome mapping. Driving a political agenda is not.

Reactions: McDad and Vol8188
The pandemic and the recommendations which followed was the most polarizing event inside of healthcare, in my opinion. Saw it at McMom's hospitals. Even pharmacists were anti vax (for covid), which I had never witnessed before. Half the people trusted masks and the other half rolled their eyes as they put them on. I think even kiddiedoc has mentioned how the pandemic made him more skeptical in certain ways.
The divide remains.

OK, I mean it this time. This is all I'm going to say about it: I have little interest in talking right/left politics anymore. The ball is not moving in either direction. and it's the same **** day in and day out. The last time I saw a news broadcast or an opinion broadcaster Rudy had shoe polish running down his face. You can find me pretty regularly in the Ukrainian war thread but not so much here. I wouldn't be her now but I answered a question from a comment I made a very long time ago. Caio
Huner is in line with most of the responses I’ve seen.

“I no longer care to discuss it. It’s in the past. Now, I bid you good day.”

1678471578497.gif

And the fallout from it all is going to be with us for a long, long time.

The pandemic exposed a lot of people and who they truly are. People who I thought were level headed and fairly bright went off the deep end.

The pandemic exposed a lot of people and who they truly are. People who I thought were level headed and fairly bright went off the deep end.
Blue paper towel masks placed on dogs in the park being walked by their owners is where I draw the line.

Reactions: Orangeburst
The idea of microchimera genetic defects are rare. So what would you like us to do with this information? Are you willing to go get genome mapped and what are you going to do with the result?

I am saying the problem, as they usually are, is more complicated than a simple visual inspection.

Blue paper towel masks placed on dogs in the park being walked by their owners is where I draw the line.

I’ve seen families out on their boat wearing masks, people walking their dogs with no one around wearing them. Know a few that locked themselves in their houses for months on end.

Reactions: PEPPERJAX
I am saying the problem, as they usually are, is more complicated than a simple visual inspection.

Except all the “problems” presented are matters of simple visual inspection that you’re falsely mislabeling such as Klinfelters and Turner’s syndrome and I’m doing so you’re treating them as less than

I had long time friends cut off contact because I wasn’t onboard with the COVID craziness.

People down the road from had their first grandkid fall/winter 2020, DIL wouldn’t let them touch the kid for well over a year. Could only see it through the storm door.

Reactions: McDad
People down the road from had their first grandkid fall/winter 2020, DIL wouldn’t let them touch the kid for well over a year. Could only see it through the storm door.
First time parents are somewhat paranoid and protective of their offspring. I remember when my first kid was born, my wife wouldn't let anyone hold her until they washed their hands. I can imagine being young when covid-19 was fear mongering everyone.

Reactions: hog88
I had long time friends cut off contact because I wasn’t onboard with the COVID craziness.
My cousin refused to let our close aunt (who is an RN and lactation expert btw) attend the baby shower for her first born because she chose not to get vaccinated.

That was fun.

This is all I'm going to say about it: Wearing a mask and social distancing was far better advice than in some way injecting disinfectant and shining a bright light on it.
The manufacturer of the masks told you right on the ****ing box that it did not prevent the spread of coronavirus.

It is really OK to admit you were wrong. Hey you got duped by a complicit agenda pushing media and a self righteous narcissistic head of a government health organization. It happens, and there's no shame in it. But to continue to believe this nonsense makes you look more and more like a fool

Reactions: DC_Vol
First time parents are somewhat paranoid and protective of their offspring. I remember when my first kid was born, my wife wouldn't let anyone hold her until they washed their hands. I can imagine being young when covid-19 was fear mongering everyone.

I had 2 grandchildren born fall 2020, thankfully both my kids have some sense about them.

The manufacturer of the masks told you right on the ****ing box that it did not prevent the spread of coronavirus.

It is really OK to admit you were wrong. Hey you got duped by a complicit agenda pushing media and a self righteous narcissistic head of a government health organization. It happens, and there's no shame in it. But to continue to believe this nonsense makes you look more and more like a fool

ap_21021773897826_wide-d9a1e43c9c383ed636127a5b3fe3e7b1aa7c3b74.jpg

VN Store

Back