And you guys really put blind faith in Fauci?

Sex and gender are not the same though right?

My understanding is the there are two genders, male or female but sex is on some sort of continuum wherein the individual gets to decide. Anyway, I think that's how it goes, I'm sure the difference has some sort of nuanced distinction.

Personally I don't gas. If we all get to choose:

View attachment 427772
That's the talking points. But their logic doesn't hold up.

Your last illustration actually disproves what these people believe. Feelings do not define reality. And attempting to force reality and truth to conform to feelings no matter how sincerely believed or held will only ever result in frustration.

That's why transgendered people who go through medical procedures still have high rates of mental illness, substance abuse, and suicide. They've been convinced that reality must be conformed to how they "feel"... when it is their feelings that need to change to conform to reality. That's where they'll find "healing".

Seems like the only folks who ever bring up Fauci are his haters. They definitely seem to be the only ones to bring him up in here.
While I agree that is the case here , in this forum he was the lefts darling when he was Trump's nemesis.

All that aside, at this point I find it troubling he still holds his position, it's indictment number...... Hell I lost count, on the disfunction of America.

Reactions: AM64 and sjt18
You seem like a hater that would be the kind of person to want to bring up why you hate him.
And your misuse of terms here says a lot about what kind of person you are. I do not know him personally. I don't "hate" anyone. I disagree with him. I do not believe him to be trustworthy and for very good reasons. He has earned it.

Sooo.... I'm not sure where my statement went wrong.
By declaring that people who disagree with or mistrust Fauci are just mindless "haters". I'm not. I simply expect someone in his position to be open and informative.... to not engage in propaganda. He has failed completely in that regard. And his decisions have been more than suspect.

Oh and it's properly referred to as being a huckle bearer, Val.
Not that I care very much... but this guy apparently did. He says the script says "hucklberry" but seems to argue that huckle bearer would have been more appropriate.

I’m Your Huckleberry Or Is It I’m Your Huckle Bearer? – Rafael's Blog

I'm your huckleberry. I mistrust him and can give you a very long list of reasons. He has not been truthful. He has suppressed information concerning the efficacy of natural immunity. He is grotesquely arrogant in a way that suppresses real science. What he's done cannot be described as informing the public. He has engaged in propaganda attempting to herd people into HIS solution.

Reminds you a bit of history. Like the catholic church on medicine and science during the Dark Ages - or it ain't invented here ...

Seems like the only folks who ever bring up Fauci are his haters. They definitely seem to be the only ones to bring him up in here.
I don’t hate Fauci. I do question his credibility at this point.

How do you personally view his credibility at this point?

Reactions: AM64
Intersex
Chimaerism
Mosaicism

These are all incredibly rare - 1 in 4500, 1 in 15000

I did find this interesting though -

Some researchers now say that the definition should be widened to include subtle variations of anatomy such as mild hypospadias, in which a man's urethral opening is on the underside of his penis rather than at the tip. The most inclusive definitions point to the figure of 1 in 100 people having some form of DSD, says Vilain.

You don’t have a problem with conspiring to defame other scientists?

Reactions: AM64
iu

Project Veritas has uncovered some stunning details that pretty much confirm the slimeball thay fauci is.

We see here that Covid-19 (SARS-CoV-2) was actually a vaccine for bats. Also, apparantly it was created by Americans?

IMG_20220112_160013_923.jpg

Last edited:
DARPA was being asked to participate in Project DEFUSE but rejected the proposal.
Fauci from the NIAID embraced the proposal.

We also see the first hint that the US Government (via the NIAID) worked in cahoots with the Chinese Government on on Project DEFUSE.

IMG_20220112_160016_969.jpg

Last edited:

VN Store

Back