And you guys really put blind faith in Fauci?

That's a fair argument, i don't really know that he's anymore influential than a mouthpiece like Jen Psaki.

They're all just barking dogs for me to tune out. Right or wrong, I feel fortunate that I'm in a State that has a gov that chose wisely - I feel bad for the folks in the States that dealt with and are still dealing with shutdowns.

And that Governor has been enemy number one of the media and the government for not playing along

Reactions: Boca Vol and AM64
As the usual, you’re wrong and things aren’t as simple as you’d like it to be

Conjoined twins aren’t a different sex, nor are other rare and terrible abnormalities. I really think some of you guys would believe anything.

If I asked you how many toes a person has would you include all genetic abnormalities and all cases of trauma? “Well, I have 9, but a conjoined twin could have 20, and my cousin has 12”

Rare abnormalities are not how you define a species.

It's a redacted image of a email that say's darpa at the top, it could have come from your moms basement for all I know.

Perhaps its real, perhaps it isn't - given that it reads like a qanon wet dream, I'm skeptical. The fact that project Veritas is the source simply adds to the skepticism.

Project Veritas has been right way way more then wrong.

Conjoined twins aren’t a different sex, nor are other rare and terrible abnormalities. I really think some of you guys would believe anything.

If I asked you how many toes a person has would you include all genetic abnormalities and all cases of trauma? “Well, I have 9, but a conjoined twin could have 20, and my cousin has 12”

Rare abnormalities are not how you define a species.

Just more examples of you failing to grasp the nuance or even attempt to become more educated

This is always a fun debate, especially when you have a relatively good grasp of genetics and anatomy.

By one of the above definitions, I guess I'm supposed to tell parents of a child with mild hypospadias that he isn't actually a boy? How about after his outpatient surgical correction, is he a boy then?

Project Veritas has been right way way more then wrong.

I'm sure this redacted, watermarked picture of an unverified email is totally legit. Project Veritas would never do something shady.

oh wait.

1642033494790.png

That’s activism not science

Your lack of understanding, desire to understand, and aversion to acknowledge does not cause it to change from science to activism.

I'm sure Galileo's detractors weren't too happy with the anti-God, anti-church model of heliocentrism he was pushing, either.

Reactions: luthervol
This is always a fun debate, especially when you have a relatively good grasp of genetics and anatomy.

By one of the above definitions, I guess I'm supposed to tell parents of a child with mild hypospadias that he isn't actually a boy? How about after his outpatient surgical correction, is he a boy then?

What is the primary cause of hypospadias? How does the placement of the opening of the ureter along the penis have anything to do with sex?

Your lack of understanding, desire to understand, and aversion to acknowledge does not cause it to change from science to activism.

I'm sure Galileo's detractors weren't too happy with the anti-God, anti-church model of heliocentrism he was pushing, either.

The same nonsense you just threw out there could be said about any fringe claims.

“Maybe you don’t believe the Covid vaccine will turn you into gay frog, but I’m sure Galileo’s detractors weren’t too happy with the anti-god, anti-church model of heliocentrism he was pushing, either”.

So once again, you do not define a species based on rare, non viable, genetic defects. If you ask me how many heads a snake has, I wouldn’t start rambling about conjoined twins (the literally case the “source” listed mentioned) and try to proclaim snakes have two heads.

It’s not science. It’s activism. I’m sorry if you’re really swayed by this non sense and would recommend you be more skeptical in the future

Reactions: AM64 and ButchPlz
What is the primary cause of hypospadias? How does the placement of the opening of the ureter along the penis have anything to do with sex?

Because the article was comparing genetic defects to new sexes

Sadly, some of us believe everything the government tells them. God wasted brain matter on those folks. Fortunately not much.

Reactions: Wireless1
I don't hate him - I hate that he has as much power as he does and any attempts to hold him accountable or question his pronouncements are treated as personal affronts or conspiracy theories.

He's a public servant (highest paid public servant) and he should be held accountable
He should have his vocal cords removed so he can't whine while his head is sealed in a box of hungry and diseased flies.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
Your reading comprehension level is lacking.

Just to be clear you discounted deaths from vaccinations because the reported number was less than 1 in 1000 (p<0.001)....

But now you want to define a species based off less than 1 in 1,000 people? Seem by your standard we would have to say that p<0.001, then it's insignificant.

Last edited:
Just to be clear you discounted deaths from vaccinations because the reported number was less than 1 in 1000 (p<0.001)....

But not you want to define a species based off less than 1 in 1,000 people? Seem by your standard we would have to say that p<0.001, then it's insignificant.

Swing and a miss.

Swing and a miss.

How so? Are you claiming this occurs more frequently? Are you claiming you didn’t brush off Covid vaccine deaths because it was less than one in a thousand dying from Covid vaccines?

Last edited:
Congressional members Madison Cawthorn(R-NC11), Bill Posey(R-FL8), Diana Harshbarger(R-TN1), Lisa McClain(R-MI10), Randy Weber(R-TX14), and Matt Gaetz(R-FL1) send scathing letter to the CDC Director and Secretaries of Defense and Health and Human Services demanding answers on COVID-19 origin and ‘Top Secret’ DARPA report revealed by Project Veritas reporting

IMG_20220113_110131_177.jpgIMG_20220113_110133_030.jpgIMG_20220113_110136_068.jpg

^^I like the effort but even they know they're not going to get **** from it.

It's nice to see a few elected leaders at least pretend to demand answers. It could also simply be for show. Hopefully they have a genuine concern and won't stop demanding answers until we get some

VN Store

Back