Another Candidate for OC....

HOW BOUT THAT FRANK CIGNETTI TVF

Were you and hat separated at birth?
you must be having issues with your computer, because several of your posts have had this ridiculously large font that would otherwise make you appear to be a screaming buffoon.

Saying Fresno State's personnel was "WAC talent" is akin to saying Memphis has "C-USA" talent in basketball.

Kinda, but not really. Memphis is a national powerhouse, recruits nationally, etc. Fresno is never one of the top classes.

In Cignetti's 4 seasons at Fresno, they averaged 31.6 ppg, and since his departure, 27.6.

His 2002 and 2003 seasons at Fresno were below average, IMO.

you must be having issues with your computer, because several of your posts have had this ridiculously large font that would otherwise make you appear to be a screaming buffoon.

No... It's just wishful thinking I suppose. Trying to get back on topic. I did write it normal earlier... to no avail.

I am a 49ers fan... the last thing I want is anything off that crap coaching staff making it's way to Knoxville.

Take the Obama avatar. Its not even like debating with a real person only a commercial. Whatever on the 49ers and crap. More people on this board give credit for good and bad to just one person on the staff. For example, we cannot recruit without TT. Cut is gone that fixes the Offensive woes are he does too much short passing. Look at Charlie Weiss and ND.

I hope Tennessee is looking for a coach without any regards to his Team chemistry or others on the Staff. We should get the right coach that fits us the best and CPF's Philosophy. CPF is going to have to give our new coordinator so rope here because we are (if we were to hire him) updating our offense. I do not see CPF going to the spread. It is not Tennessee Football. I do see them throwing in packages that resemble it. This guy has been on both sides and might be a good fit for Tennessee...

His resume looks solid to me. I like the aggressive approach. I REALLY like the vertical passing approach.

His resume looks solid to me. I like the aggressive approach. I REALLY like the vertical passing approach.
the vertical passing approach is fine when our D can play. some of this year's dink and dunk mentality had to be ball control so our D could stay off the field.

Take the Obama avatar. Its not even like debating with a real person only a commercial. Whatever on the 49ers and crap. More people on this board give credit for good and bad to just one person on the staff. For example, we cannot recruit without TT. Cut is gone that fixes the Offensive woes are he does too much short passing. Look at Charlie Weiss and ND.

I hope Tennessee is looking for a coach without any regards to his Team chemistry or others on the Staff. We should get the right coach that fits us the best and CPF's Philosophy. CPF is going to have to give our new coordinator so rope here because we are (if we were to hire him) updating our offense. I do not see CPF going to the spread. It is not Tennessee Football. I do see them throwing in packages that resemble it. This guy has been on both sides and might be a good fit for Tennessee...

He runs a balanced attack... from the numbers... looks as though he favors the run slightly. I think it fits well.

From people that followed him, he seems to be the kind of guy that will run, run, run, then hit up with a PA deep pass. He likes to use TEs vertically as well.

From people that followed him, he seems to be the kind of guy that will run, run, run, then hit up with a PA deep pass. He likes to use TEs vertically as well.

Sounds like our offense of the late 80's early 90's..... I like it.

I remember people being upset with the Bruce Pearl hiring with Bob Knight's name being mentioned. Now that we have Bruce I wouldn't trade him for any other coach in the country. Hopefully we will feel the same way about the new OC in a couple of years so I will hold judgment until I see him in action, however it may be.

I will be the first one to tell you that I am biased because of my fandom, but I know that Alex Smith digressed this year, and this guy would probably be coaching quarterbacks if hired, and that scares me.

And believe me, I am not one of those people that you talk about, if you don't believe me read my prior posts, I just think that this would be a bad hire because of what I have seen out of him in Frisco. If you disagree with me, too bad, I still think it would be a bad hire.

I will be the first one to tell you that I am biased because of my fandom, but I know that Alex Smith digressed this year, and this guy would probably be coaching quarterbacks if hired, and that scares me.

And believe me, I am not one of those people that you talk about, if you don't believe me read my prior posts, I just think that this would be a bad hire because of what I have seen out of him in Frisco. If you disagree with me, too bad, I still think it would be a bad hire.

He has done a pretty good job with Shaun Hill this year though. I think Alex Smith just isn't very good.

He had an OC job at North Carolina and Fresno State and then chose to take an NFL coaching job. Not sure if he would take another college OC job if it was offered to him. Does anyone know what he makes as a QB coach at San Fran?

He had an OC job at North Carolina and Fresno State and then chose to take an NFL coaching job. Not sure if he would take another college OC job if it was offered to him. Does anyone know what he makes as a QB coach at San Fran?

OC at UT should be a better stepping stone to HC than are the other gigs.

VN Store

Back