Another Mass Shooting - Philly Fireworks

non-sense.
Please provide the partial birth abortion legislation that a state passed.

It was federal. Roe v Wade. It took 50 years to fix that flawed legislation.

You say nonsense. So are you suggesting that state and federal laws didn’t permit partial birth abortions?

Lol, why don’t you tell me what you propose? I’m not sure, I’m open to persuasion. So, persuade me if you’re so inclined.
Ok I’ll start. Repeal NFA 1934 and GCA 1968 immediately since they are constitutional over reach and don’t address the core issue of people being the problem.

Reactions: hog88
So other than more restrictions and bans you have nothing?
That’s not what I said at all. I have ideas, but I want to see what you have to say first. People in here like to play this game where they make you explain yourself just so they can tear it down, all without providing one original thought/contribution of their own. I’m not playing that little game, I’m conversing.

That’s not what I said at all. I have ideas, but I want to see what you have to say first. People in here like to play this game where they make you explain yourself just so they can tear it down, all without providing one original thought/contribution of their own. I’m not playing that little game, I’m conversing.
You were the one bitching about getting the door slammed in your face. Step up and take your shots.

Numerous times I have expressed my ideas and they have been ignored by you and the other grabbers. But I’ll give you a very brief synopsis.

Stop excusing bad behavior in kids as a mental illness and drugging them.
Concentrate on discipline at the early ages.
Let kids fail and learn from it, let them learn from an early age how to deal with disappointment.

There are more but the idea is to fix the people problem.

Numerous times I have expressed my ideas and they have been ignored by you and the other grabbers. But I’ll give you a very brief synopsis.

Stop excusing bad behavior in kids as a mental illness and drugging them.
Concentrate on discipline at the early ages.
Let kids fail and learn from it, let them learn from an early age how to deal with disappointment.

There are more but the idea is to fix the people problem.
I’d like to see some data on “drugging” kids, but if that’s the case, then I agree. The problem is you can’t legislate your solution into any meaningful action, so how do you propose to accomplish this on a large scale?

Also, you’re fixated on one problem out of dozens, and it’s not really quantitative, it’s more anecdotal.

I’d like to see some data on “drugging” kids, but if that’s the case, then I agree. The problem is you can’t legislate your solution into any meaningful action, so how do you propose to accomplish this on a large scale?

Also, you’re fixated on one problem out of dozens, and it’s not really quantitative, it’s more anecdotal.

Your turn to lay out your ideas.

And yet you haven’t offered a single idea. Before you do be sure to find ways to apply those ideas to other fundamental rights. We don’t need someone under 21 or with a criminal record or with a mental illness protesting stupid s***, voting, choosing their religion, buying guns, and let’s keep the press in check. Let’s find ways to make sure only reasonable, intelligent, and sane people can exercise all rights afforded.

I had actually hoped to get a list of fixes. Held out hope for OH.
Boycott propaganda “news”, help it to die. Discourage conspiracy theories. Require written and practical testing to own and operate a firearm. Provide and encourage mental health care without stigma. Require parent’s permission for kids age 18-21 to purchase firearms, especially handguns and semi-autos. Make a concerted effort to enforce the gun laws already on the books. Both require and teach about safe storage in homes with children. Ensure the National Instant Criminal Background Check System is constantly updated, correct, and effective. Increase penalties for stealing guns, or possessing a stolen gun. Crack down on straw buyers. Thorough background checks.

“Red Flag” laws I’m lukewarm on. I can see cases both for and against them. Magazine capacity regulations I lean towards no on those, although they may be the most practically effective of any moderate proposal… I’m just afraid it’s too much infringement on responsible gun owners.

Now, let’s hear yours.

Reactions: TRUEFANVol
Boycott propaganda “news”, help it to die. Discourage conspiracy theories. Require written and practical testing to own and operate a firearm. Provide and encourage mental health care without stigma. Require parent’s permission for kids age 18-21 to purchase firearms, especially handguns and semi-autos. Make a concerted effort to enforce the gun laws already on the books. Both require and teach about safe storage in homes with children. Ensure the National Instant Criminal Background Check System is constantly updated, correct, and effective. Increase penalties for stealing guns, or possessing a stolen gun. Crack down on straw buyers. Thorough background checks.

“Red Flag” laws I’m lukewarm on. I can see cases both for and against them. Magazine capacity regulations I lean towards no on those, although they may be the most practically effective of any moderate proposal… I’m just afraid it’s too much infringement on responsible gun owners.

Now, let’s hear yours.

Same question you asked me. HTF are you going to legislate parental permission for an adult? And basically anything else you posted?

I also find it funny you want the government to basically enforce the laws harder as a fix.

Now, let’s hear yours.

Require parental consent for adults? Are you for raising the voting age to 21 with testing required?

Same question you asked me. HTF are you going to legislate parental permission for an adult? And basically anything else you posted?

I also find it funny you want the government to basically enforce the laws harder as a fix.
What do you mean? Parent has to be in person with the teenager at the time of purchase.

VN Store

Back