Another start to the school year, another shooting; nothing will change

The only thing I've immediately (this could be changing by the minute at this point) is in reference to the Discord account which said

"A Discord spokesperson told CNN on Wednesday the platform removed an account “believed to be associated with” Gray in May 2023 for violating Discord’s policy against extremism."

but also included

“the user behind the Discord account that made the threat cannot be substantiated.”

Never snowed once when I lived there. You know I know everything, right?
Abilene was a weather anomaly. February blizzards and gale force winds one day. 70 degrees and swimming at the pool literally the next. Then again, there was nothing between Abilene and canada to stop any winter weather.

Reactions: DinkinFlicka
Abilene was a weather anomaly. February blizzards and gale force winds one day. 70 degrees and swimming at the pool literally the next. Then again, there was nothing between Abilene and canada to stop any winter weather.

Froze my azz off right outside of El Paso.

Well, to be fair, the rest of Texas can go **** itself.
While Abilene itself was pretty nice IMO, I approve of this for the most part. lol. West Texas was a whole bunch of wide open nothing. We drove 8 hours from Abilene to El Paso and I don't recall one positive thing.

While Abilene itself was pretty nice IMO, I approve of this for the most part. lol. West Texas was a whole bunch of wide open nothing. We drove 8 hours from Abilene to El Paso and I don't recall one positive thing.

It's a giant slice of the heartland. Boring as hell.

Reactions: GVF
It's a giant slice of the heartland. Boring as hell.
Even as pretty as Montana/Idaho/Wyoming etc. can be, the towns out there were compacted and crowded because all the land was ranch land or government land. Thoroughly enjoyed it, but few places out there I could probably live. They don't like imports out there anyway. We got told to enjoy our trip, have a good time, but don't get comfy. And the southern and mid plains states just have to have some weird appeal. Prob just have to be born there to get it.

To answer your question, no.

Circa Columbine? Sure.

I'm sorry if you feel attacked. I'm just trying to render your reasoning. Don't worry. I'm not freaking out. I'm drinking tequila at 3 in the afternoon before vacationing for a week. Lol.
So prescription drugs from 20 years ago wouldn't apply to 20 something year olds today? Have you lost your ability to math?

What head meds are being prescribed to newborns?

And that was 25* years ago.
Who said newborns. Also, I chose 20 years as an arbitrary number. Doc didn't elaborate when that stuff stopped. They medicate 5 year olds for sure. So it would definitely include mas shootings by 20 somethings back to around 2000 or maybe earlier.

VN Store

Back