Anti-Trump Hysteria and Silliness

WATCH: Former Trump Staffer Said Trump Forcibly Kissed Her. Trump Attorneys Just Released The Video.

On Wednesday, attorneys for President Donald Trump released a 15-second video of the president embracing former campaign staffer Alva Johnson in 2016. Johnson is suing the president over the alleged incident, claiming she was forcibly kissed on the mouth by Trump. But Trump’s attorneys now say the video evidence confirms that the lawsuit is utterly frivolous.

gettyimages-1127487040.jpg

"And I’ve left my family for eight months for you," Johnson says in the video clip. Mr. Trump then grabs her shoulders and kisses her on the cheek while saying, "Thank you."

The clip has been confirmed by both parties’ attorneys as the incident Johnson is claiming was the alleged battery by Mr. Trump. The incident happened in a vehicle in Tampa, Florida, surrounded by Trump supporters, including White House Director of Social Media Dan Scavino.

WATCH:
WATCH: Former Trump Staffer Said Trump Forcibly Kissed Her. Trump Attorneys Just Released The Video.

Follow the money...who's paying her and her attorneys to bring this to msm at this moment in time instead of any other time since 2016?

This is a smear attempt.

Didn't know where this might fit in the right topic thread >>>> I'll just leave this here for the moment :
LOL........Just straight up speaking lies & hating all things Trump & his supporters. Ratings are hitting the bottom.

CNN mired in a credibility crisis as ratings continue to collapse, experts say.

LOL at Don Lemon and Chris Cuomo......they need to wear the dunce cap each night during their shows.

On Wednesday, attorneys for President Donald Trump released a 15-second video of the president embracing former campaign staffer Alva Johnson in 2016. Johnson is suing the president over the alleged incident, claiming she was forcibly kissed on the mouth by Trump. But Trump’s attorneys now say the video evidence confirms that the lawsuit is utterly frivolous.

gettyimages-1127487040.jpg

"And I’ve left my family for eight months for you," Johnson says in the video clip. Mr. Trump then grabs her shoulders and kisses her on the cheek while saying, "Thank you."

The clip has been confirmed by both parties’ attorneys as the incident Johnson is claiming was the alleged battery by Mr. Trump. The incident happened in a vehicle in Tampa, Florida, surrounded by Trump supporters, including White House Director of Social Media Dan Scavino.

WATCH:
Wow that was traumatizing! She must be behind on rent.

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
Didn't know where this might fit in the right topic thread >>>> I'll just leave this here for the moment :
LOL........Just straight up speaking lies & hating all things Trump & his supporters. Ratings are hitting the bottom.

CNN mired in a credibility crisis as ratings continue to collapse, experts say.

LOL at Don Lemon and Chris Cuomo......they need to wear the dunce cap each night during their shows.
We've been dropping it everywhere. It's good enough to go in any thread. CNN Sucks for real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have no idea how deranged many Democrats up this way have become.

If I could say only one good thing about Trump, it’s that he’s flushed this ideology out into the open.

The feelings were not much different during the Bush years. If you got a few cocktails deep with many Democrats they would open up. But now they feel legitimized to let it all hang out.

It’s been fantastic.

This story perfectly represents some of the left on this board. They're convinced everyone must think like them, and those that don't are aberrations that need someone to think for them. They don't realize Trump and what he does is not as big a deal to the average American that just wants to go about living their life. He's just another President. That's it. It's not a national nightmare that rates all the public outrage the left has demonstrated. The left is pushing many people away with their overreaching exploits and it's clear they either cannot, or refuse to see this. They think of themselves as saviors, while most everyone else thinks of them as nutjobs. Honestly, it's sad to see how out of touch with reality some have become.

VN Store

Back