'24 AR RB Braylen Russell (Arkansas commit)

Say we get Russell, Matthews, and Staley in the next little bit. I did the class calculator and it had us firmly in 6th in the team rankings at this point. Those 3 guys are very realistic commits too IMO.
Russell and Singleton are both on the 14th. Staley is Friday. Spillman is in the next week and Matthews sounds like in the next 1-2 weeks. That’ll put us at 261.47 (5th), just one point behind Florida

I think we will finish 6-7 this year.
1. UGA
2. OSU
3. Bama
4. Florida (if the can hold it)
5. USC (13 commits, sitting at 8th currently)
6. Vols
7. Clemson (12 commits, sitting at 12th currently and they arguably have a better class)
8. Oregon (Sitting at 7th, similar class to ours)

Could prob flip flop us and Clemson, but then again we will prob be somewhere in the 280-290 range, which is usually top 5

Last edited:
I think we will finish 6-7 this year.
UGA,
Bama,
OSU,
FL (if it holds),
USC (don’t have a lot of commits)
Oregon (similar class to ours currently)
Clemson (good class, not a lot of commits right now)
Florida State (also recruiting pretty well with only 11 guys committed)
Whoa, had to re read. Thought Trippie got into the extra good lettuce and was predicting a 6-7 record.

Russell and Singleton are both on the 14th. Staley is Friday. Spillman is in the next week and Matthews sounds like in the next 1-2 weeks. That’ll put us at 261.47 (5th), just one point behind Florida
Just did the Calculator with the guys below and it would give us a score of over 265 and currently put us at #3 BABOOM !!
Braylen Russel
Mike Matthews
Braylon Staley
Amari Jefferson
Bennett Warren
William Satterwhite

Just did the Calculator with the guys below and it would give us a score of over 265 and currently put us at #3 BABOOM !!
Braylen Russel
Mike Matthews
Braylon Staley
Amari Jefferson
Bennett Warren
William Satterwhite
And thats the offensive side.
Hopefully we can land spillman, franklin, rushing, ross, singleton & bates

And thats the offensive side.
Hopefully we can land spillman, franklin, rushing, ross, singleton & bates
I don't think Rushing or Bates, but I do think that Okoye is in. I think we find a CB during the season. Spillman is the worst kept secret in football. Franklin is likely, but its gonna be a long race. Ross is a possibility.

How fast is he?

991037ce-a515-4ff3-8777-41fdbd154632_text.gif

That may be the most pathetic photo shoot set I've ever seen. It looks like the one at Sears my grandma took me to when I was a kid. !!🤣🤣
Photo shots at A LOT of schools absolutely suck..............My 3 year old grandson could do better.

Reactions: Glitch
Looks like 240ish and I’d expect the coaches would want to cut 5-10 lbs off that.
@volfan2022 says he weighed in at a confirmed 245 during the OV. When he gets in a strict S&C program with a dietary regimen, he'll cut major body fat. Have you noticed how much leaner Joe Milton looks now and how much bulkier Jaylen Wright looks? We have an amazing S&C and nutrition staff under Huepel.

VN Store

Back