'24 AR RB Braylen Russell (Arkansas commit)

I think we will finish 6-7 this year.
1. UGA
2. OSU
3. Bama
4. Florida (if the can hold it)
5. USC (13 commits, sitting at 8th currently)
6. Vols
7. Clemson (12 commits, sitting at 12th currently and they arguably have a better class)
8. Oregon (Sitting at 7th, similar class to ours)

Could prob flip flop us and Clemson, but then again we will prob be somewhere in the 280-290 range, which is usually top 5
Painful to see USC recruiting better than us and UF after the year they had

@volfan2022 says he weighed in at a confirmed 245 during the OV. When he gets in a strict S&C program with a dietary regimen, he'll cut major body fat. Have you noticed how much leaner Joe Milton looks now and how much bulkier Jaylen Wright looks? We have an amazing S&C and nutrition staff under Huepel.
want him to play around 230

He would be a nice addition to go along with Peyton Lewis from Virginia who is already committed.
giphy.gif

I think we will finish 6-7 this year.
1. UGA
2. OSU
3. Bama
4. Florida (if the can hold it)
5. USC (13 commits, sitting at 8th currently)
6. Vols
7. Clemson (12 commits, sitting at 12th currently and they arguably have a better class)
8. Oregon (Sitting at 7th, similar class to ours)

Could prob flip flop us and Clemson, but then again we will prob be somewhere in the 280-290 range, which is usually top 5

I donโ€™t think UF stays that high. I think they peaked and will lose some of their high ranked guys.

USCjr had a strong start to the off season, i think they were 3rd or 4th. Theyโ€™ve now dropped to 13th, 13th and 25th respectively in the recruiting site rankings. Suck it Beamer ball

I hope they donโ€™t get Dylan Stewart. I have a friend that is a huge SC fan. He has blown my text messages up every time SC gets a 4* recruit. He brags so much it makes me sick.

Reactions: Orangeburst
@volfan2022 says he weighed in at a confirmed 245 during the OV. When he gets in a strict S&C program with a dietary regimen, he'll cut major body fat. Have you noticed how much leaner Joe Milton looks now and how much bulkier Jaylen Wright looks? We have an amazing S&C and nutrition staff under Huepel.
Heup has them on 6 minute ab regimen

He doesnโ€™t look like he has a lot of body fat right now.

Reactions: hooter vol
Fla & SC can sign the exact same kid as Tennessee and theyโ€™d be rated higher in recruiting rankings. Itโ€™s all subjective.

VN Store

Back