Arkansas maybe a problem - Looking like Missouri last year

Only transfer I wish we had back is Slaughter. He's been laying the wood to some WRs and I still remember him turning that dude inside out for us that ended in a defensive TD.
Slaughter loves to lay people out. I liked him for that but he got burned a lot too. I still wish we had him but I don't think it's a gigantic loss.

Reactions: tennrich1
Arkansas should be up by 3 TDs right now and they just muffed a fair catch. They are definitely a force if they can clean it up.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
So I didn’t get back from my bike ride in time to see first half. Second half both teams are… not good.

Well the reason they aren’t a good team is because they don’t play clean ball lol
Yup. Not a sound football team. Even if they were we have better Joes and coaches. Ain’t scared.

Arkansas going to blow this game against a bad Okie State team (def not a top 25 team). Another black eye for the SEC non conference schedule.

I was a little worried about them being a "surprise" team this year and they are already looking legit against Oklahoma State. Granted, we have a lot better team this year than the one that struggled with Missouri but that game @ Arkansas is looking like a serious matchup.

Fayetteville has always been a very tough SEC road venue for Tennessee to win at in any sport.

Reactions: volbound1700
I was a little worried about them being a "surprise" team this year and they are already looking legit against Oklahoma State. Granted, we have a lot better team this year than the one that struggled with Missouri but that game @ Arkansas is looking like a serious matchup.
Spoke too soon.

Slaughter got called for pass interference again lol
Four more hrs til we play 🫨

Even if they are, they don’t look like they have a defense. I’ll take a shootout win, especially sandwiched between OU and Florida. We have a better offense than Oklahoma State.

VN Store

Back