Arkansas maybe a problem - Looking like Missouri last year

I was a little worried about them being a "surprise" team this year and they are already looking legit against Oklahoma State. Granted, we have a lot better team this year than the one that struggled with Missouri but that game @ Arkansas is looking like a serious matchup.
Be worried about every SEC team that we play. There are no guaranteed easy wins. That will be the case even when we have built this thing into a dominant program. Enjoy each win. No need to look into the future to borrow trouble from tomorrow.

Be worried about every SEC team that we play. There are no guaranteed easy wins. That will be the case even when we have built this thing into a dominant program. Enjoy each win. No need to look into the future to borrow trouble from tomorrow.
I agree, especially Vanderbilt. So easy to over.look and they could spoil our year.

Reactions: swampfoxfan
The Hogs had over 600 yrds of offense. That means that OKS couldn't stop them and they actually beat themselves with so many mistakes. If they clean that up, it will be a very tough game. Still, it's a few weeks away so enjoy this win.

Reactions: HuntlandVolinColo
I was a little worried about them being a "surprise" team this year and they are already looking legit against Oklahoma State. Granted, we have a lot better team this year than the one that struggled with Missouri but that game @ Arkansas is looking like a serious matchup.
I still blame you for USCe in 2022!

Don't get started. We're not doing that again this year.

Big 12 football does not include much defense. Air raid mentality. I wouldn’t overlook Arkie, but I wouldn’t draw too many conclusions against an Ok St defense.

Reactions: tbwhhs

VN Store

Back