Arkansas maybe a problem - Looking like Missouri last year

I was a little worried about them being a "surprise" team this year and they are already looking legit against Oklahoma State. Granted, we have a lot better team this year than the one that struggled with Missouri but that game @ Arkansas is looking like a serious matchup.
are-you-serious-spiderman.gif

I was a little worried about them being a "surprise" team this year and they are already looking legit against Oklahoma State. Granted, we have a lot better team this year than the one that struggled with Missouri but that game @ Arkansas is looking like a serious matchup.
Arkansas still looks like Arkansas.

Good news is Kentucky looks awful as well. They have no passing game to speak of

Even if they are, they don’t look like they have a defense. I’ll take a shootout win, especially sandwiched between OU and Florida. We have a better offense than Oklahoma State.
OSU has no defense, Vols defense way better especially D-line.

There are alot of surprises today...yikes!

Reactions: chuckiepoo
He has his moments which is more frustrating for a fan base. He scrambles for 25 yards one play then next series stinks it up. Does just enough to make ppl think the light bulb will come on. We have had our share of those .
Dude had no accuracy the whole time I watched. It was either 3 feet over their heads or at their ankles. He might be a capable runner. The passing left a lot to be desired.

VN Store

Back