As of right now in the SEC, Tennessee is...

Passing Offense is awful,even against poor competition. To be expected I guess though...

FYP.

Dooley got lucky.

Fyp . You don't consider 7 turnovers in one game lucky? Dooley had the least luck of any coach in the history of tennessee football( lsu unc he won then he lost). Wku turned it over 7 times, and Dooley is the one who got lucky to beat ncst and cincinatti ? Smdh

Fyp . You don't consider 7 turnovers in one game lucky? Dooley had the least luck of any coach in the history of tennessee football( lsu unc he won then he lost). Wku turned it over 7 times, and Dooley is the one who got lucky to beat ncst and cincinatti ? Smdh

You got one part wrong. WKU turned it over one time, Tennessee had 6 take aways.

But sorry for insulting you Derek.

only one I would consider lucky. The rest were created by either good technique, film study or game situations

So 7 turnovers in one game is not at all lucky? Ignorance is bliss.

Again, luck is where opportunity and preparation meet.

Only 1 TO last week was complete blind luck. Sapp's strip and a few of the interceptions were textbook.

Do you not know the longtime definition of lucky? I wil let you figure it out.

Not Vol-Bashing, as I love my team and Alma Mater. However, check out this article in SBNation (Turnover: Bobby Petrino adds a loss to Tennessee to his résumé - SBNation.com).

I think it does a pretty good job of telling it like it is regarding our performance against WKU. Before the turnovers, Petrino's offense was having it's way with us - they dominated the stats. And, our offense just couldn't get going until the 2nd half of the game.

At this point, I'll take anything I can get, and the 'W' on Sat was certainly welcomed. However, we still have A LOT of growing to do . . . a lot.

I think it's important to keep that in mind over the next stretch of games.

Last week we were assured by folks whose posts are about as negative as yours that WKU was a quality opponent about to play UT close or even beat the Vols.

Now that UT smacked them around pretty good... suddenly they aren't a quality opponent.

Don't care which way you go... but a little consistency would be real nice.

You got that right... :eek:k:

VN Store

Back