Asheville- San Fran east./Who's Rich?

Now why does the “M” get capitalized? Sorry. I’m just a tryin’ to learn me something. I went to public skool.
I love how all this stemmed from my laughing at a racist for capitalizing the W in white.

It really dinged a funny bone with the caucasity around here.

I love how all this stemmed from my laughing at a racist for capitalizing the W in white.

It really dinged a funny bone with the caucasity around here.
No, I was just killing time between sets. Now I'm preparing the grill for Iberico ribeyes.

Shoot, someone check the capitalization of "Iberico." Looks right to me.

If I ever run for political office, my entire platform will be "Out With Paper Straws." Nastiest **** ever.
Sorry, cracked into a little Chestnut Farms and remembered the other half of my platform:

"9/10 of a Cent is For Cucks."

I can't possibly be certain, but I would bet $5000 cash, right now, to be held by a third party, that 80% of the people in this forum who identify as Democrats work more hours and have a higher annual income than you. Want some action?
Does unearned income count?

It's a Csouth thread. This thing's a ****ing toilet as far as I'm concerned and I'm taking a big old crap in it.
I’m sure everything you associate with turns to s***.

It's like watching two special needs preschoolers fight over the delicious glue during craft hour.

VN Store

Back