Asheville- San Fran east./Who's Rich?

See? Lol this is like the 5th time the “expert” has dodged this, once he’s outside of his prepared talking points he’s no smarter than you @C-south

It sure is funny to see you trying to call people out for dodging. You’ve been tagged over in the “turns out slavery is good for slaves” thread and for some reason you never showed up to respond. You posted in this thread and others, but just avoided that one. Wonder why lol…

When the argument is players are dying all over the place, deaths matter....

Yes, # of events matter as well.

There was AEDs and emergency care in place in 2019.

This is just moving the goalposts
Well, technically, they did die, but they were resuscitated.

Reactions: Jxn Vol
It sure is funny to see you trying to call people out for dodging. You’ve been tagged over in the “turns out slavery is good for slaves” thread and for some reason you never showed up to respond. You posted in this thread and others, but just avoided that one. Wonder why lol…
And, once again, I have been open and honest with my views with not one single response.

Entertain whatever you want. You said there is a "growing number" of athletes dying from what has long been the #1 cause of death for athletes and we will all die before you provide a shred of evidence on athletes to support that

“I’m not dodging anything”
1690750302477.gif

As a perpetual victim you shouldn’t be stressing over real issues.

What is the point of constantly jumping to someone’s defense for avoiding questions? You should want to know the answers too lol

“Well you see, kiddiedoc is so smart, none of us would be able to handle his answer”

What is the point of constantly jumping to someone’s defense for avoiding questions? You should want to know the answers too lol

“Well you see, kiddiedoc is so smart, none of us would be able to handle his answer”
@C-south hasn't even asked for his tax return. Something weird going on.

Well, technically, they did die, but they were resuscitated.

So, why the 20% decrease in deaths from 2019 to 2021? Did the coaches and refs (who often handle the AEDs at that level) get better without any AED training in 2020 or 2021?

I agree, for as long as I can remember going to Asheville it’s been liberal hippys, patchouli and nature from the bars to the stores. Conservatives keep the landmarks of Grove Park Inn and Biltmore tours coming with infusion of money. The Orange Peel attracts both for one night of noodling to psychedelic jam bands.

My wife loves the Grove Park Inn - particularly the spa. The last time there several years ago was the LAST TIME. My wife will bring up Asheville (meaning the Grove Park Inn) from time to time, and it's a hard NO from me. Not willing to drive that far just to get ripped off.

Reactions: Majors
My wife loves the Grove Park Inn - particularly the spa. The last time there several years ago was the LAST TIME. My wife will bring up Asheville (meaning the Grove Park Inn) from time to time, and it's a hard NO from me. Not willing to drive that far just to get ripped off.
My wife took our oldest there the last two times….one for a getaway for the girls. Next time was run up the tab for her 18th birthday with spa, nice dinner and bigger room. My wife enjoys Christmas and the gingerbread houses so believe we’ll make a trek this year.

Reactions: AM64
The rooms at the hotel are nothing special. You're paying for the history and grounds.

Reactions: AM64
Then respond to the list I posted.

It's not that difficult.

"You are dodging both of the questions I've asked 10 times each"

"Well, yes, but I dodged with talking points and separate questions and so now you have to answer those first"

If this is y'all's "expert" you cannot be serious

The rooms at the hotel are nothing special. You're paying for the history and grounds.

The first time at the Grove Park Inn (for me - wife had been there for a conference) we were on a concierge floor. The room was great - not exceptional, but certainly far better than most hotel rooms. They served a breakfast in the library and in the evening drinks and "snacks" again in the library. The snacks were plenty for an evening meal if you didn't want a real dinner. So the second time was a real comedown; the room was tiny - not even what you'd get at a decent motel, and there was no view. The concierge level was absurdly priced so not a consideration.

The third trip we had a nice upper floor with a good view, so that part improved - except it was way overpriced. The kicker that trip was I told them I'd park the car myself ... wasn't interested in valet parking. When I went out later to get something out of the car, a tire was flat. Getting it fixed was going to be a problem, but we had a pump in the car; I started the car, plugged it in to the power port and pumped up the tire. It was still full a couple of days later when we left; I'm convinced the guys who park cars let the air out. I reported it to the desk and told them we wouldn't be coming back.

We always went in mid December for our wedding anniversary, so the grounds beyond the spa don't mean much. I guess in a way I'm not much on the luxury kind of thing either - usually seems fake, but I have been spoiled by the service while spending several months in Japanese hotels; so places like the Grove Park just seem to annoy me.

Last edited:
I will take a Physician response over some one who espouses his HS SAT scores...
That is funny as shirt.

If you see these and think "oooooh a Physician response," maybe you're not "asking enough questions" or whatever else this forum loves repeating
Also, spell this out instead of insinuating. Players are vaccinated all over the country. What is it about the USC program specifically that is "causing" cardiac arrest (which is not a heart attack, doctor?????) in its athletes?
If my math is right, given a 15 man squad and expected rate of roughly 1:50000, that would be 1:166,666,667

Entertain whatever you want. You said there is a "growing number" of athletes dying from what has long been the #1 cause of death for athletes and we will all die before you provide a shred of evidence on athletes to support that

It's not that difficult.

It's not that difficult.
It looks to me like you made some statements, a couple of posters have asked you follow-ups directly in response to those statements; and you haven't answered at all, given non-answers, or referred to your post that doesn't really answer the question.

Last edited:
It looks to me like you made some statements, a couple of posters have asked you follow-ups directly in response to those statements; and you haven't answered at all, given non-answers, or referred to your post that doesn't really answer the question.
Are you saying he sounds like Mayorkas testifying?

Reactions: LadyVolette
The manager at one I hang out with she loves Busch light. Smashes them like no tomorrow, love her but she’s an odd duck
it was always amusing. they would go from being a connoisseur, discussing the benefits of specific hops, the quality of the water, how much CO2, whatever; and then would just throw down on some cheap beer. I guess at some point drinking good beers becomes too much like work if they are constantly breaking down the beers like that. a light beer has nothing to consider, so they can just drink it.

VN Store

Back