Asheville- San Fran east./Who's Rich?

Last I checked, you are the one who wants more laws than me, so who is making up the rules here?

That’s where you’re wrong. I just want the ones we have to be enforced. Im sure you have your reasons for not wanting certain laws but I have no issue with them. I could see huff having an illegal alien smuggling ring. A Mexican underground railroad if you will. 😂

Reactions: OrangeBoro
If you don't mind telling me, what is the name of it and where is it located. I'm coming to Knoxville in a couple of weeks to play at Houston Hills and would love to stop by for a couple of pints of my favorite ale

He minds. If it got out the rednecks and racists would visit and disrupt the poetry slams.

Reactions: OrangeBoro
After reading some of the posts in here, I understand whole heartedly

I wouldn’t worry about the conservative VN posters. But you never know who is lurking. 30 years ago there was a bar on Market Square called the Snake Snatch Lodge. They were friendly, inclusive, and peaceful. A group of (real) skin heads marched in military style one day and wrecked the place and assaulted the bartender. He was a talented artist and they permanently damaged his hand that he used for creating his artwork. That’s his work behind the bar - the naked lady with the snake crawling between her legs.

No one should share their place of employment on here especially if you are a R. We’ve seen what the left did to businesses and people that vote differently than them with the antifa riots.

I wouldn’t worry about the conservative VN posters. But you never know who is lurking. 30 years ago there was a bar on Market Square called the Snake Snatch Lodge. They were friendly, inclusive, and peaceful. A group of (real) skin heads marched in military style one day and wrecked the place and assaulted the bartender. He was a talented artist and they permanently damaged his hand that he used for creating his artwork. That’s his work behind the bar - the naked lady with the snake crawling between her legs.

Yes, he's being both pragmatic and responsible

Reactions: EasternVol
No one should share their place of employment on here especially if you are a R. We’ve seen what the left did to businesses and people that vote differently than them with the antifa riots.
Apparently you absolutely hate anyone and everyone that doesn't espouse your narrow ideology. Sad

That's a shame. Did those responsible get any punishment?

Reactions: AM64
Unlike most of you dems yes I actually work
I can't possibly be certain, but I would bet $5000 cash, right now, to be held by a third party, that 80% of the people in this forum who identify as Democrats work more hours and have a higher annual income than you. Want some action?

VN Store

Back