Asheville- San Fran east./Who's Rich?

If you think that is as racist as anything TNVOLNAVY posts, you're either mentally handicapped or also a racist piece of sh*t.

@NashVol11 use proper capitalization FFS.
"Proper capitalization" is a load of sh*t and you know it. Don't accuse me of that trash or being mentally handicapped. I didn't charge you with anything like that or call you any names. I called out both for the BS and apparently you're incapable of doing the same. You can shove your accusations of me hypocrite.

Reactions: StarRaider
Understood. I consider both posts racist but that's just me. I only pulled one of many from the other poster. BB85 is another very much like NashVol.

"Every style guide in America is racist" is certainly a new one, but no less whiny than most everything else from the "reverse racism" crowd

"Proper capitalization" is a load of sh*t and you know it. Don't accuse me of that trash or being mentally handicapped. I didn't charge you with anything like that or call you any names. I called out both for the BS and apparently you're incapable of doing the same. You can shove your accusations of me hypocrite.
Don't be offended. That's just how he is. When you are smarter than everyone, have all the hot women, and run the coolest bar in town, it's hard to not be an arrogant prick.

Don't be offended. That's just how he is. When you are smarter than everyone, have all the hot women, and run the coolest bar in town, it's hard to not be an arrogant prick.

I thought you were talking about me at first but I'm not cool enough to own a bar - just cool enough to rent a building to a liquor store...haha

Reactions: AM64 and OrangeBoro

You're sticking up for someone who moronically rushed to the defense of a notoriously racist poster bragging about how wonderfully white his town is.

For someone who allegedly went to medical school, you have the spacial awareness of a chromosome-heavy goldfish sometimes.

Last edited:
Reactions: NashVol11

You chose an incredibly stupid post to try and hit me with "whataboutism."

Not my fault you have an aptitude for picking battles like Napoleon in Russian winter.

Do better. Be better. Read the room.

Leave it to OrangeBoro to like this post.

It's perfectly fine to be white. You routinely celebrate this fictitious notion that you're superior to anything more than a steaming pile of human excrement simply because you are white.

The reality is that you're a sad, little man who lives in a world the size of a small terrarium.

the violent crime is more than 10% lower. I just find it odd to consider one unsafe, while no one is making a similar thread for Knoxville, which has worse violent crime numbers.
Violent crime is 9.6% lower
Total crime is 22.4% higher

I believe this thread is about Asheville. That’s why you’re seeing Asheville crime numbers. Because it’s about Asheville.

You hate half the people in this country for their political beliefs 🤣🤣🤣

You lack the privilege to refer to anyone as triggered, or comment on anyone being a thin skinned wuss.
Don’t you have a community garden to tend to or an antifa riot to join?

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back