Ashley Biden's diaries

Look ... you guys are right.

Joe Biden f***ed his daughter in the shower. Project Veritas is the last bastion of integrity in American journalism. They should have received a Pulitzer by now. The couple who found the diary was not after money at all. They just wanted to try to help Ashley Biden cope with being raped. Their motives were completely altruistic in nature.

Good enough? Now f*** off.

No, not good enough. You’re completely missing the point because you only want to disprove the entry was hers.

I’ve already said the entry itself isn’t incriminating. It’s too general and written at a point in time she was in therapy (written only to herself no less).

It wouldn’t prove Joe Biden is a pedo. Maybe it will make him sound like a creep, but that changes nothing. We already know from mounds of video that he likes to sniff, nibble, and grope children.

The entire conversation is about you making a conspiracy theory to reach a conclusion that rationalizes what you want to be true.

Their goal was to smear Biden and influence the outcome of the election. PV did leak the salacious entries to National File. I have also posted an example of PV committing forgery.

Now ... Stop replying to me in this damn thread. Believe what you want. I don't give a f***.
That goes against what OKeefe emailed the PV staff regarding releasing the diary....his staff was pissed because of his choice not to release it and they leaked it to nationalfile

No, not good enough. You’re completely missing the point because you only want to disprove the entry was hers.

I’ve already said the entry itself isn’t incriminating. It’s too general and written at a point in time she was in therapy (written only to herself no less).

It wouldn’t prove Joe Biden is a pedo. Maybe it will make him sound like a creep, but that changes nothing. We already know from mounds of video that he likes to sniff, nibble, and grope children.

The entire conversation is about you making a conspiracy theory to reach a conclusion that rationalizes what you want to be true.
My "theory" isn't really a theory. I don't trust Project Veritas. That's basically what my point boils down to.

My "theory" isn't really a theory. I don't trust Project Veritas. That's basically what my point boils down to.

I’m going to summarize your theory. We worked through it over the last few days.

Diary found
New pages inserted
Forged entries made
Photoshopped ringed binder into a bound notebook
Even watermarked the photos
Sold diary as legit

Ok, we can agree on something. SO if they are so dishonest why didn't they publish the forged diary?
tenor.gif

I’m going to summarize your theory. We worked through it over the last few days.

Diary found
New pages inserted
Forged entries made
Sold diary as legit
I've been speculating just as you have done.

Where I land on this .. is that I really just don't trust the couple (Aimee Harris and Robert Kurlander) or Project Veritas. I understand that you do, and that's fine. At this point, I'm tired of talking about it.

That is not what Hopkins is saying. He said that they included claims in the affidavit that he was unaware of ...
Over the last two days I don't know what I would find more embarrassing if I were you:

The claim about rings in the diary
You calling this a forgery
You biatchcing about people replying to you like you have zero self control

Yikes

Diary found
New pages inserted
Forged entries made
Sold diary as legit
You forgot the part where the 2 goons contracted with 3rd party black market master forgers to create the false entries.

VN Store

Back