Ashley Biden's diaries

On VolNation? That is true, but this forum is a right wing echo chamber. I don't think the average person is even aware of this story.

Now ... Stop replying to me in this thread.
Everyone knows the diary is hers.
The ardent Biden supporters know the diary is hers.

Can you point to anyone else, anywhere, making the claim that 3rd party master forgers created fake entries and imbedded them into the diary?

Everyone knows the diary is hers.
The ardent Biden supporters know the diary is hers.

Can you point to anyone else, anywhere, making the claim that 3rd party master forgers created fake entries and imbedded them into the diary?
Stop replying to me in this thread. I'm done.

She has neither disputed or confirmed the authenticity of the contents of the diary. If she did deny that she had written the entries concerning showers with her dad, it wouldn't change anything. You would just call her a liar.

I have said that in about 100 posts now.

And about 100 times that is your made up speculation.

Democrat Arrested and Indicted on 82 Counts of Voter Fraud

Story by David Rufful •17h

In a startling development, Democrat county supervisor Trey Adkins of Virginia was arrested and indicted on 82 felony charges involving voter fraud. He was serving as the Knox District Supervisor for Buchanan County.

MSN.

She has neither disputed or confirmed the authenticity of the contents of the diary. If she did deny that she had written the entries concerning showers with her dad, it wouldn't change anything. You would just call her a liar.

I have said that in about 100 posts now.
You should change your username to BaghdadBrother
IMG_4329.jpeg

She has never verified the contents ... and the FBI has never discussed the contents.

Also, why didn't Project Veritas publish this story? I suspect that is because they didn't want the contents scrutinized for authenticity. James O'Keefe knew that it had been tampered with.
so then what did she verify? that she lost it? They just show her a picture, and let her assume it was hers? I would think at the very least for anyone to verify anything they would need to physically hold it and actually look through it. At least open it up and read a few passages to make sure it was her own writing.

and all your arguments are saying to me is that you have no reason or evidence to think that any of the pages were inserted. you just want it to be because it aligns with your politics rather than basing it on any reality.

so then what did she verify? that she lost it? They just show her a picture, and let her assume it was hers? I would think at the very least for anyone to verify anything they would need to physically hold it and actually look through it. At least open it up and read a few passages to make sure it was her own writing.

and all your arguments are saying to me is that you have no reason or evidence to think that any of the pages were inserted. you just want it to be because it aligns with your politics rather than basing it on any reality.
She actually verified it over the phone.... According to PV when they reached out to Ashley and stated reading passages, she immediately demanded they return her property after stating it was hers...

If you were wondering what an argument looks like when both interlocutors know that one side is completely full of sh*t, BB is giving us the clearest illustration of that phenomenon. He knows he is dead wrong, but he can't bring himself to admit it. The consequences are too high in his mind. He dug so far into the hole that the only way out is to dig to the other side of the planet.

If you were wondering what an argument looks like when both interlocutors know that one side is completely full of sh*t, BB is giving us the clearest illustration of that phenomenon. He knows he is dead wrong, but he can't bring himself to admit it. The consequences are too high in his mind. He dug so far into the hole that the only way out is to dig to the other side of the planet.

It’s an amazing case study of human psychology. One of my favorite threads over here right now.

You never saw the pee tapes and never doubted that they were real.
That is not true. You can not find a post of mine even discussing the "golden shower" claim. You just made this up.

As for the Ashley Biden story ... I've made my opinion clear, and I've explained my rationale behind it :

A gold digging couple and Project Veritas had the diary in their possession in between the time Ashley Biden last had it, and the time the police received it. They both had strong incentives to alter the contents of the diary, if it didn't say anything damaging about Joe Biden. The couple first tried to sell the diary at a Trump campaign fundraiser. Project Veritas has a proven track record of lying, distorting the truth, tampering with evidence and bribing a witness to lie for them.

If you don't agree with me? That's fine. I'm not changing any minds on here ... and you damn sure aren't changing mine. We can revisit this story if and when Ashley Biden ever decides to discuss the diary publicly, but until then, there is no point to this. I'm tired of talking about it. I can't stop you from replying to my posts, but I'm not discussing this anymore. We can agree to disagree.

VN Store

Back