Atlanta Braves Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tommy La Stella has gone 2 for 2, a homer, 2 ribby's, and 2 walks in his second game back.

#2ndBasemanOfTheFuture

So what happened with Huddy's home run? I stepped out to drop some bombs in a quick game of wiffle ball.

Bryce ran to the track and jumped and it hit off the palm of his glove and popped into the seats. Mayyyy have just hit off the top of the fence and been really close if nobody touched it.

Bryce ran to the track and jumped and it hit off the palm of his glove and popped into the seats. Mayyyy have just hit off the top of the fence and been really close if nobody touched it.

I don't think it would have gone out.

I did laugh pretty hard, tho

Least he didn't Jose Canseco it off the coconut.

Last edited:
Least he didn't Jose Canseco is off the coconut.

It was weird because it looked like it went in and right back out before the collision with the wall caused it to bounce out. Just hit him in a bad spot.

Eh, **** happens. The hate from Braves fans is funny. I don't mind Huddy getting a bomb haha.

It was weird because it looked like it went in and right back out before the collision with the wall caused it to bounce out. Just hit him in a bad spot.

Eh, **** happens. The hate from Braves fans is funny. I don't mind Huddy getting a bomb haha.

I wasn't hating, i like Harper. I just said thanks Harper, GWN was the one with the suck it Harper business

I actually don't mind Harper now. Used to despise him.

In all honesty, this is a totally reasonable mindset from a lot of fans. He needed to grow up some.

But some of the people, scouts included, that wrote him off and acted like his situation was normal were just plain wrong.

Honestly I don't care too much one way or the other about Harper. I enjoy breaking your balls more than anything, Dbake.

It was pretty funny, though.

In all honesty, this is a totally reasonable mindset from a lot of fans. He needed to grow up some.

But some of the people, scouts included, that wrote him off and acted like his situation was normal were just plain wrong.

Definitely agree on all of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back