Atlanta Braves Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Henry, please don't hit someone and put them on the DL. Thanks

He may injure himself:

Rodriguez-bounce-pitch.gif

I don't even mean that as some giant slam, rather than as a statement of fact. I have no idea how anything I said made me suddenly so intolerable that he had to quit posting in this thread forever, particularly when he's the one who ratcheted up the personal crap to begin with. Even my little girl can only pitch a fit for half an hour or so.

I missed the event at the time it happened but what I never understood was it seemed like fairly generic ball busting to me when I went back and read it. Haven't these types of discussions taken place in this thread before? I thought we'd made it to friend zone level: ball busting.

I missed the event at the time it happened but what I never understood was it seemed like fairly generic ball busting to me when I went back and read it. Haven't these types of discussions taken place in this thread before? I thought we'd made it to friend zone level: ball busting.

exactly how it seemed to me. i think he took the Grizz loss a little too hard

exactly how it seemed to me. i think he took the Grizz loss a little too hard

I think he also thought Verc was posting a vid of Paul's game winner to rub it in, which was actually just a woman playing a violin...

Either way...I would think that, as Vol fans, we were accustomed to tough losses by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back